Chapter 22

We're... Married.

 

Valentines’ Day was around the corner. Woohyun had planned to bring you out on a date but he didn’t know what to do. Walking around in his room, thinking hard for an idea to appear. He sighed.

‘ Ottoke? ‘ He mumbled and sighed. Clearly his mind, he made his way down to the living room. * If mom and dad were here.. They would probably help me think about it… *

His heart stopped when he saw coming down. * ! How am I suppose to ask her out… * He thought but cleared his throat and walked to you with a smile.

‘ morning baby~ I’m.. bringing you out today~ ‘ He spoke and gave your cheek a peck and left to grab something to eat in the kitchen.

You blushed and touch your cheek. * AISHHH * You thought and rolled your eyes. After eating, the both of you set out for the day.

‘ baby~ lets..er… where do you wanna go? ‘ Woohyun asked with a smile.

‘ I thought you said you wanted to bring me out… ‘ You replied him and sighed.

Woohyun chuckled. ‘ We’ll go to the amusement park then~ ‘ with a smile on his face, he drove to the amusement park.

There were lots of people at the amusement park. People and there were couples too, wearing couple headbands and holding hands at the amusement park. You rolled your eyes. You couldn’t stand all these mushy mushy stuffs like that.

A smile appeared on your face when you spotted the haunted mansion. Walking towards it with Woohyun catching up with you.

‘ yah baby~ Wait for me~ Could we play the Viking ship? ‘ Woohyun pleaded but you shook your head.

He raised an eyebrow.

‘ I~ want to play the haunted mansion~ ‘ You cooed and noticed his face turned white.

‘er…can we skip that? Its scary… ‘ Woohyun stuttered.

Bursting into laughter, you took his hand and dragged him into the haunted mansion. He tightened his grip on her hand. You could feel that he was scared. Screams were heard from those people who were scared. Laughters were heard from those who were enjoying the ghostly encounters. You were all calm but not Woohyun.

He was screaming and he was holding onto you tight. He was on the verge of tears but for you, he endured it all. After the haunted mansion, his face was totally white but you couldn’t help but to only laugh. He totally looked like a kid being bullied. The image of him made you thought of Yongguk. He was once like this too but you quicly shook it off and faced Woohyun.

‘ yah… its over… don’t be scared… we’ll go play your Viking ship alright? ‘ You softened and gave his hand a squeeze.

After all the playing, all the fun, he bought candy floss and was smiling all over again.

‘ why is there only one candy floss? ‘ You asked.

‘ Aww come on baby~ We’re sharing this one ‘ Woohyun took some candy floss and stuck it into your mouth.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. The both of you took some time to rest, eating candy floss and drinking iceshakes.

‘ happy valentines’ day baby~ ‘ Woohyun leaned in and whispered into your ear.

Your eyes widdened. You totally didn’t know it was Valentine’s day. Bringing you close, he gave a peck on your lips and helped you wore the necklace he had specially bought it for you but neither do you know that, someone was watching you since the start of the haunted house. Someone was watching, but you didn’t know. Fire could be seen in his eyes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 22 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! remember to comment after reading (: Thanks! SUBSCRIBE IT IF YOU HAVENT (: