Chapter 17

We're... Married.

 

Food was ready and were placed on the table. Everyone gathered at the dining table for dinner, including you. You were still pale and weak but still, you have to eat to recover. Mr Nam kept eyeing Woohyun but didn’t utter any word, making Woohyun uncomfortable. Mrs Nam kept grabbing food for you.

‘ Appa! Did you have something to tell me? ‘ Woohyun stated while he put down his chopsticks on the table.

Mr Nam shook his head and continued eating. Woohyun shrugged. Mrs Nam smiled to you while giving you food.

‘ I think you should sleep with Woohyun for the time being.. so he can check on you in the middle of night… so he could take care of you till you recover… ‘ Mrs Nam stated and touched your hair.

Mr Nam nodded, agreeing to his wife. You shook your head and decline that you could take care for yourself.

‘ yeah~ she could take care of herself~ ‘ Woohyun agreed to you, making Mr Nam hit the table.

‘ Don’t you reject it you brat! She will sleep in your room and THAT’S IT! If not I’ll take away your sports car and cut your allowance! ‘ Mr Nam snapped and stood up furiously and left for work at night.

 

After dinner, Mrs Nam was watching television all alone with a few maids, watching together with her. Laughters were heard in the living room. You didn’t need to move your pillow over to Woohyun’s room as he already had a extra one in his room. Totally object just like Woohyun but no choice, you have to obey Mr and Mrs Nam’s instruction.

You walked over to the sofa in his room and sat on it, preparing to sleep on it when Woohyun gave you a stare.

‘ yah~ just… sleep on the bed will you~ ‘ He hissed.

‘ Its okay~ I’ll sleep on the sofa… ‘ You stated.

‘ & what if they sneak in and check? ‘ Woohyun hissed again, making you no choice but to climb onto his bed, while he took his shirt off revealing his abs. You fanned yourself with her hand and look away. You were literally on the edge of the bed.

* So cute * Woohyun thought and smiled in his heart.

Without saying much, he pulled you beside him, making you blush alittle. He wasn’t wearing any shirt.

‘ I sleep without my shirt on~ ‘ Woohyun whispered close to you ears, making you shiver.

‘ yah! Stay away from me~ ‘ You stated weakly.

Woohyun chuckled softly. * Weak but strong *

You kept fanning yourself and look away and apologized to Woohyun again. You just felt so guilty. All he did was smile at you. You look at him for quite sometime. You knew he was pretending to be okay.

‘  You can shout at me scream at me… ‘ You spoke, still looking at his eyes.

‘ Im fine~ ‘

You shook your head, not believing him.

‘ I told you im fine! ‘ His tone was getting agitated.

You continue to stare at him with your guilty eyes and he could sensed it. He breathed in hard and sighed.

‘ What do you want me to do? I told you im fine but you didn’t believe… then what? You want me to kiss you? Hug you? you or what?? ‘ He was irritated.

He wanted to just scream all out but seeing you so weak like this made him keep everything inside.

You kept quiet and your tears rolled down. He softened at those tears. He hated it when he see you cry. He wanted the strong you whenever he see you cry. Seeing him act like nothing happen made you even more guiltier. You hated yourself for being this weak. Woohyun kept quiet and see you cry.

You cried softly and hit his chest lightly. He was takenaback by your actions but continue to let you hit. Cry and hit, cry and hit, but hitting him doesn’t make you feel all good either.

‘ why…. Why are being so good to me even after you heard what he had said…. ‘ You cried and hit his chest.

‘ because you’re my wife… I chose to forgive.. but I’d prolly take sometime to forget… Because I love you.. and that’s the past already.. I deicided to let it go… Because you’re my wife..Nam Woohyun’s wife and I love you.. ‘ Woohyun spoke gently.

‘ Now… stop crying~ ‘ He continued while wipped your tears away, grabbing your face gently and kiss you on the lips.

You swear in your head that you have the most awesome husband in the world. Who would be so kindhearted? You could have been divorced if it wasn’t Woohyun. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 17 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in by commenting (: Thanks! & if you havent? DO SUBSCRIBE (: