Chapter 29

We're... Married.

 

He waited for her to come back. He called her upteenth time but she didn’t pick up her calls. Woohyun grew really worried and frustrated. He waited for two days straight for her but she just didn’t come back. He couldn’t concentrate on his work as his mind was full of his wife. Worries. His secretary had even more feelings for Woohyun.

* where are you baby~ * He thought with his eyes closed, with his head on his desk and sighed.

There came the secretary knocking his desk. ‘ boss… here’s your coffee.. I bought it for you~ You look tired.. ‘ She gave her a small smile.

Woohyun looked up and thanked for the coffee. ‘ Whats your name again? I didn’t catch your name.. ‘ He asked politely.

‘ Jung Heeyoon…is my name Boss ‘ She gave him another smile and proceed with her work. * Great! He asked for my name! * She thought and secretly smiled.

He cleared everything on the table and decided to take the rest of day off from the office. Took his jacket and left with Heeyoon alone in the office. He wasn’t feeling very well, he just wanted Haneul to come back. Driving around the city in his car, he spotted someone very familiar. Too familiar but in another glance, that person was gone.

‘ ! I SAW HANEUL BUT WHERE DID SHE GO?! ‘ Woohyun cursed and hit the driving wheel.

He twirled around the city and it was night already and ended up at Haneul’s old house. Old, dilapidated, dusty, scary. “ How nice if you’re here~ “ He mumbled to himself and pushed the door open, eyes widdened.

‘ WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE? ‘ Woohyun shouted as though he saw a ghost. He almost knock down the door.

There she is, sitting on the floor at the corner, legs up to her chest and her head buried onto her legs. She was crying. ‘ Im asking what the are you doing here? ‘ He hissed and closed the door. Tears welled up in his eyes.

Haneul looked up to see his husband and she cried even more. ‘ i…I don’t know what to do… Im stressed… ‘ She stuttered and cried again. Louder.

Tears dropped down and rolled onto his cheeks. He was super worried and going crazy  and he felt relieved to just see her again. ‘ What did you mean you don’t know what to do? What do you know you’re stressed? IM STRESSED BAN HANEUL. IM STRESSED FOR TWO DAYS FOR NOT SEEING YOU ‘ Woohyun snapped while he cried while his heart ached.

He reached down to her stomach and gently touched it. ‘ What did you do with our body? Is he still alive? ‘ Woohyun cried. She cried louder. ‘ I Don’t know what to do Nam woohyun!!!!! NAM WOOHYUN! ‘ She screamed and cried louder, hitting him. Woohyun leaned in and hugged her tightly. ‘ Im here baby… just don’t go missing again! ‘ He whispered as his tears were still rolling down non-stop.

After all the crying and he waited for her to calm down abit and he held her hand. ‘ Lets go home now ‘ He spoke. The way he spoke, so gently, so soft made her go crazy.

‘ no… I don’t want to go home… c..can we stay here for tonight… ‘ She spoke again and was about to cry again.

‘ oh oh oh hush hush… don’t cry… we’ll stay here for tonight.. don’t cry baby…. Don’t cry… ‘ Woohyun wiped her tears away and hugged her, putting her head on his chest as his hand wrapped around her waist.

Both of them fell asleep after crying so much, fell asleep at her old house.

* why are you so stressed… I just want time to stop at this very minute.. I don’t care if our baby is dead or alive now.. I just want you Ban Haneul… Saranghae * Woohyun thought as he drifted off to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 29 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Please comment after reading! (: I love comments! & if u havent? DO SUBSCRIBE! (: (: THANKS!