Chapter 9

We're... Married.

 

Something just went so wrong and you didn’t even know till you helped Woohyun placed a towel on his forehead. Were you really gonna open your heart up to the Nam family?. Stayed beside him, watching him asleep with the pale face, you knew he’s your husband.

Lifting a finger up and touched his eyebrows, you just couldn’t believe that you’re married to him. Sighed and rolled your eyes frustratingly, you felt your shoulders got heavier. There was like so much worries in you.

Woohyun opened his eyes. He got sick all because of you. You quickly took the towel on his forehead, wanting to change it but he grabbed your hand and stopped you.

He looked at you before saying something that made you somehow suspect yourself.

‘ Leave it haneul ah~ Don’t bother about me.. Just go and do your things… Just go live your life... ignore me and I’ll ignore.. Don’t care for me because im not gonna care for you anymore~ Leave it…leave the towel on the table and go…. ‘ Woohyun stated weakly with his heart aching so bad but he had no choice but to tell you all these.

He just didn’t want you to think that he and his parents are getting into your life, making you even more miserable. Maybe.

Letting go of the towel, you stepped aside and left his room feeling so confused. Just when you’re trying to open your heart, he pushed you away. You started to suspect yourself.

Walked and bumped into Mrs Nam who was walking towards you.

‘ Omo! Haneul ah! Are you alright? Haha ‘ Mrs Nam greeted and asked.

You nodded your head and ran to the kitchen.

Mrs Nam sensed something weird but she only managed to laugh it off. ‘ I wonder what happened with the both on the same bed last night~ ‘

* When I was trying to open my heart… you… push me away…… * You thought, rolling your eyes, litting your oh so favourite cigarette, smoking it right away in the kitchen with abalone porridge infront of you.

Your phone vibrated and it was from an unknown caller. Who might it be? And the only person who could call you with an unknown number was……. ******* . Staring at the phone screen with your phone still vibrating away, you were thinking about that person.

That one person who longed to come back…That one person who had already walked out of your life.

Who could it be?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 9 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! remember to comment and keep the comments comin in (: