Chapter 32

We're... Married.

 

Time passed as Haneul’s tummy grew bigger while Woohyun and Heeyoon grew closer. He would just return home past 10 oclock every night, having dinner with Heeyoon everyday, even lunch. Haneul thought that he was just busy with work and didn’t further question him. The two of them would also take lunch time to go shopping. Heeyoon just wanted to spend more time with her boss. Of course, Woohyun ‘s driving her home every night too.

* Should I confess to him soon… Seems like he likes me too.. * Heeyoon thought as she blushed. She turned and see Woohyun sorting his files at the table. She cleared .

‘ Boss… ‘ She hesitated but Woohyun stopped her as his phone rang, a call from the overseas.

She sighed. * How am I going to confess? Will he accept me… * She thought, worrying here and there.

While all these were happening, Haneul was at home getting ready. ‘ Maybe I should visit him at the office… having lunch together too… Its been long we haven’t eat together. ‘ She mumbled. The butler knew and was about to inform Woohyun but Haneul stopped him.

‘ Its okay! I wanted it to be a surprise~ ‘ She stated and grabbed her bag and left. She even insist on going there by herself.

After an hour or so, she reached NAM company. Breathing in air and smiled. Being at the office was her second time, all the same but the feel was different. She entered the building, asking for Nam Woohyun and she was directed to his secretary. ‘ Cant I just go into his office? ‘ She asked the reception but the man shook his head. Indeed, he was new and couldn’t regconise Haneul being woohyun’s wife. She sighed, heading to his secretary outside his office.

‘ Im here to see Woohyun.. ‘ Haneul stated.

‘ He’s busy right now.. either you wait or you could come back another day ‘ Heeyoon shrugged.

* Wtf? How can her attitude be so bad? Is this how she treats Woohyun’s guests? * She thought as her eyebrows furrowed together.

‘ Aniyo… He knows me…it should be alright for me to go in… ‘ Haneul stated. Her voice was obvious that she was irritated. She wanted to just hit his secretary but she’s pregnant now.

Heeyoon shrugged, glancing Haneul from head-to-toe. ‘ Miss.. first of all you’re in the wrong dress code to come in to NAM Company.. Second, He’s busy and its not the right time to see him.. Third, he only sees businessman or people from big company’s… & Its all of the above for you.. ‘ Heeyoon shrugged and rolled her eyes.

‘ YAH! I don’t care who you are but Im here to see YOUR BOSS NAM WOOHYUN! AND IM GOING INTO HIS OFFICE RIGHT NOW ! DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! ‘ Haneul snapped but Heeyoon pushed her.

‘ Im his secretary! I have to the right to say that to you! ‘ She hissed. * Im gonna be his girlfriend too * She thought.

Haneul tried to calm herself down, taking hard long breaths. ‘ MOVE! Im going in! ‘ She hissed but Heeyoon stopped her again, this time dragging her to the staircase.

‘ hey miss.. You better leave now or im calling the secretary.. ‘ Heeyoon huffed and fixed her hair.

Haneul tried to push her but she was too late. Heeyoon had already pushed her and Haneul was sent falling off the stairs and was screaming. She was shocked to see Haneul at the end of the stairs with blood coming out of her. This time, Woohyun came out of the office after his phone call and of course he had heard the commotion outside but the conversation was blurry. He walked to the stairs to see the shocked Heeyoon.

‘ What are you do- ‘ Woohyun was cut off when he saw the person at the end of the stairs. He was shocked.

‘ oppa… ‘ She tried to call him but he swipped her hand away.

‘ Don’t call me that.. Don’t touch me!!! I’ll be back to kill you! ‘ Woohyun hissed and ran the stairs to his wife.

He shook her but there wasn’t any response. ‘ Yah!! Haneul ah!!! YAH BAN HA NEUL!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! ‘ He was merely shouting and was shaking her but there was no response.  One of the people had called the ambulance and it was on the way. Her blood stained his hands, his shirt, everywhere. Tears came rumbling down his face.

 

The emergency door closed, leaving Woohyun and Heeyoon outside. ‘ WHAT HAPPENED?! ‘ He shouted at her. It was her first time to see him that angry. The butler arrived at the hospital too.

‘ s..she wanted to see you but you were busy so I asked her to wait or she could come back another day… but she wouldn’t listen and started giving me attitutde.. ‘ Heeyoon defended.

‘ AND SO? YOU PUSHED HER DOWN THE STAIRS?! ‘ Woohyun questioned her angrily.

‘ Maybe she slipped? You have no prove to say that I pushed her.. ‘ She stated.

Woohyun pinned his eyes against Heeyoon. His eyes were like knives and it was her first time to see it too. ‘ MAYBE SHE SLIPPED? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT MY GUESTS? IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT MY WIFE? HOW CAN YOU TREAT MY WIFE LIKE THIS??!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!! ‘ Woohyun snapped. His voice sound dangerous. He was trembling.

Heeyoon was shocked to hear that the woman she pushed down was her boss’s wife. The truth exploded. * So.. so he’s already married… How can I not know.. * She thought. She didn’t dare move an inch.

The butler explained everything to Woohyun on why Haneul appeared at his office and his tears rolled down non stop.

‘ ! JUST !!! SHE JUST WANTED TO HAVE LUNCH WITH ME… WANTED TO SURPRISE ME AND YET…. ‘ Woohyun shouted and cried.

He was trembling too. He couldn’t take it anymore and slammed his fist onto the wall. Blood strickled down from his knuckles to the floor. His gaze shifted back to Heeyoon.

‘ If my child is dead, Im gonna kill you! Im gonna call the police and have you locked up in jail! YOU”RE A MURDERER! ‘ With that, his hand was sent flying to her, giving her a hard slap.

‘ You’re fired & I’ll guarantee you that You’re now blacklisted from all the companies in Seoul. ‘ Woohyun bellowed and instructed the butler to drag her out of the hospital.

* Ban Ha neul….Haneul ah… & my child.. Please be save…. JEBALLLL * Woohyun  thought and glanced at the emergency door.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 32 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in! & pls do subscribe it too! Thanks (: (: