Chapter 20

We're... Married.

 

The weather was good today. Woohyun was on the way home from the office. He wanted to go home and see his wife. He postponed his gathering with Infinite and went home straight. He started to like this feeling of marriage.

You were still sleeping but turning and tossing with sweats rolled from your forehead. It was obvious that you were having a nightmare. Who the hell knows what your nightmare was.

Waking up with a loud gasp thinking that the nightmare was real. You were sweating, wipping your sweat on your forehead away with your sleeve.

The door to your room clicked open and Woohyun came in. You didn’t think much and ran to him, hugging him. He was taken aback by your actions. Cleared his throat due to shyness, you looked at him and flinched. You didn’t know it was him. Letting go of him but he pulled you in, hugging you, putting your hands on his waist again. He liked it.

‘ My baby had a nightmare? ‘ Woohyun spoke.

You didn’t answer nor nod your head and Woohyun chuckled.

‘ hmmm Seems like My baby really had a nightmare~ ‘ Woohyun spoke again adding a chuckle after it.

Cupping your face up, leaning in and gave a peck on your lips.

‘ yah! I didn’t give you any permission to kiss me! ‘ You spoke alittle loud but actually somehow, you liked it.

Woohyun looked at you and sighed with a smile.

‘ mwo? Mwo? Uh? Permission from my wife to kiss her… ahhahaha omoya what it this?? ‘ Woohyun sulked and threw his tie into the basket.

You were laughing to yourself in your head. Headed to the living room with Woohyun, sitting down and ate some snacks and fruits. You felt empty because Mr and Mrs Nam weren’t at home. They would only be back at the end of the year. But… having Woohyun at home with you isn’t bad afterall.

‘ what shall we do? Hmm.. shall we watch a movie? I have lots of collection~ ‘ Woohyun smiled as he chewed his snack.

You made a disgusted face because the only movies that you watch were gore, horror, thriller or violent content movies. You just don’t like mushy romantic movies.

‘ you watch your movie.. I smoke my cigarette~ Fair~ ‘ You spoke and rolled your eyes.

‘ Aigoo.. so cute~ ‘ Woohyun mumbled.

‘ mwo? ‘

Woohyun shook his head and smiled cutely to you.

Snacks finished, cleaned up and down onto the sofa with a box of movies in it. No choice, he made you sit beside him.

‘ I don’t want to sit down.. ‘

‘ you.. don’t wanna sit down.. because you wanna sit on my lap.. ‘ Woohyun chuckled.

Admit defeated, you sat down beside him. * AISHHHH!!! STUPID GREASY NAM WOOHYUN! *

‘ what do you wanna watch baby? ‘ he spoke while he browsed through his collection of movies. 

You shrugged.

‘ shall we watch romance? Or…. You want… R21 movies? ‘ Woohyun spoke greasily, making your hair stand. You felt you’re gonna die because of his greasiness.

You kept quiet and shrugged again.

‘ oh~ I know what you want~ you wanna watch me… watch my body my y body right?? ‘ Woohyun whispered softly and took off his short revealing his wonderful abs.

Leaning in close to you, wanting to kiss you. His lips was dangerously close to yours till you blocked it with her hand.

‘ yah!! NAM! i..im going to smoke! ‘ You lightly pushed him away and ran off to the garden.

‘ MWO!!! WHATS WITH CALLING ME NAM NOW?? YAH BAN HA NEUL! ‘ Woohyun whined and smiled to himself.

He just love to make fun of you. He just love to see how you behave when he showed you his greasiness. He just don’t know why but to love you even more. * my wife is so cute~ * He laughed to himself.

* nam woohyun…nam…woo…hyun…. It seems like my heart is opening up to you even more now. * You thought and smiled to yourself.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 20 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Keep the comments coming in okay? (: Remember to comment after reading. & DO SUBSCRIBE IT TOO (: thanks