Chapter 21

We're... Married.

 

A tall guy arrived at the gate of Nam’s house. He was totally mesmerized by the beauty of the house. It was so big. Pressing the bell and waited patiently. The butler came and asked who he was but ended up letting him up. He told the butler he came to look for you.

Leading him to the garden to find, he was stunned at the big fountain in the middle of the big house. The butler continued to lead him to the garden where you were sitting on the bench and was smoking.

‘ Excuse me Ms ban… There’s a guest for you~ ‘ The butler spoke and bowed.

‘ Guest? ‘ You spoke and raised your eyebrow.

He bowed again and showed you the guy behind him and your eyes widdened. * How did he managed to find me here? * You thought with a smile.

‘ nuna!~ ‘ He called out.

You were surprised by his sudden visit. He smiled cutely at you.

‘ If I didn’t remember wrongly… you said your name was Chanyeol? ‘ You spoke with a smile and dumped your cigarette into the bin.

Chanyeol nodded and giggled. You instructed him to sit down at the bench and the maid offered him a cup of tea.

‘ so… kid… how did you managed to find me here? ‘ You asked curiously.

‘ I saw your husband around here when I was walking by so I thought you lived here ‘ Chanyeol smiled and sipped his tea.

You gave him a satisfied nod and drank your tea as well. You didn’t have any friends since your attitude was super bad and no one likes you. But.. Chanyeol was the first friend you have ever had. You didn’t know why he likes talking to you, maybe he had no friends too.

Woohyun heard voices at the garden and apparently the butler told him that there’s a guest in the house. ‘ Who’s the guest? ‘ He asked. ‘ He claimed that he’s Ms Ban’s friend ‘ The butler spoke and left.

He headed to the garden and saw you talking with a guy and immediately he regconised Chanyeol. His blood was boiling, he was jealous to see his wife talking to other people, especially to other guys.

Talking and chatting with Chanyeol, smiling and laughing together made Woohyun jealous. He wished you would talk, chat, smile and laughed at him.

‘ yah! Kid! What are you doing here? ‘ Woohyun hissed.

‘ Annyeonghaseyo Chanyeol imnida! ‘ Chanyeol quickly stood up and greeted him.

Woohyun scoffed and rolled his eyes. You could totally tell that he was jealous.

‘ Chanyeol ah~ Come here lets continue~ Don’t care about him~ ‘ You smiled sweetly to him and Chanyeol nodded.

Woohyun gritted his teeth and his blood boiled again.

‘ I don’t care who you are kid.. but I want you to get out of my house right now~ ‘ Woohyun hissed with jealousy.

Chanyeol’s smile disappeared and a frown was seen. ‘ Nuna~ I think I should leave~ ‘ He said politely.

You nodded. ‘ Come and visit nuna anytime… come and visit me when Woohyun’s not around~ ‘ You said and smiled.

‘ YAH BAN HA NEUL~ ‘ Woohyun snapped and you ignored him and send him off at the gate with Woohyun following after you.

Totally ignoring Woohyun and lit another cigarette up and smoke. He was irritated and took the cigarette and throw it into the bin. You stared at him, feeling pissed.

‘ You shouldn’t treat my guest like that~ ‘ You hissed and rolled your eyes.

‘ I don’t like the way he talk especially to you… I don’t like the way he smiles.. Its creepy! ‘  Woohyun snapped.

‘ He’s my guest! NOT YOURS NAM WOOHYUN! He’s my first friend! He was the first to not look at me like I was a freak!!! ‘ You shouted angrily.

Woohyun breathed in hard and sighed.

‘ I don’t like you smiling to other people.. Laughing to other people… I don’t like  you talking to other people.. I just want you to myself cant I ?!  ‘ Woohyun spoke with jealousy.

You could totally feel it.

‘ Im jealous! Im jealous when you talk to other people especially to other guys.. im jealous! ‘ Woohyun sulked and walked away.

* He’s jealous when I talked to other people…. * You thought and softened.

Followed after him but he ignored you. Why is he being so jealous, You really don’t know. You shook his arm but he ignored you again. Shook his arm again and he felt it irritating, turning to you and was shocked by your actions. You kissed his lips when he turned around. His heart thumped fast. Your heart thumped fast.

You kissed him again. You totally didn’t know what you had done but you kissed him again and this time he kissed you back, slow and gently. Your heart fluttered. His heart too.

* Don’t be jealous anymore… * You thought as you kissed him.

* I love you * He thought as he kissed you. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 21 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading! & Please do Subscribe if you like it (: Thanks