Chapter 6

We're... Married.

 

Soothing music played through the grand ball. Buisness people were all gathered together that night. Woohyun and you were at the ball too with Mr and Mrs Nam. Delicious food and drinks were all dispayed on the goldplated table. The grand ball was super elegant.

Infinite was there too with their fathers, busily attending to their guests. You spotted a bar and went there but before you did, Woohyun grabbed you.

‘ not until I introduce you to the others first then I’ll let you do whatever you want. ‘ Woohyun coldly spoke and forced a smile to the guests were walking by.

You kept quiet as he put your hand on his arm and went to his parents. * A few hours more to go and that’s it for today! * You thought.

‘ Well well My son~ ah~ My daughter-in-law too~ ‘ Mr Nam greeted and introduced to his buisness partners. You greeted politely.

Woohyun smiled at his parents. Your hand was still on Woohyun’s arm. You tightened your grip alittle tighter. You were afraid. This was so unfamiliar to you, you had never attended a ball like this, never in your life, never in your life had seen so many people. He felt your grip tightened and smiled to himself.

‘ Woohyun~ Haneul ah ~ Go get some delicious food over there~ enjoy yourselves~ ‘ Mrs Nam winked and laughed.

He walked you over to the food section and there was Infinite. There were whistles as the both of you walked to the delicious food. Woohyun smiled again as he saw his mates.

Woohyun introduced you to Infinite. ‘ This. Is. My. Wife, Ban Ha Neul~ and This is Infinite~ My bestest mates ‘ He introduced.

You scoffed quietly and looked away. Infinite smirked. * How interesting his wife is * They thought in sync.

‘ Annyeonghaseyo Sunggyu~ Kim sunggyu~ ‘ The guy with awesome eyesmile greeted.

‘ L.. Kim Myungsoo ‘ He greeted coldly. * Cool Attitude~ * You thought.

‘ Choding Lee sungyeol~ ‘ Sungyeol chuckled and took your other hand and gave a smooch. You flinched and your other hand tightened on Woohyun’s arm again.

‘ Lee Howon ‘

‘ Jang Dongwoo ‘

‘ Lee Sungjong ‘

All of them introduced themselves. All of them were looking at you, making you felt uncomfortable. Woohyun leaned over to you and whispered. ‘ You can now do whatever you want~ ‘

But you didn’t want to go to the bar anymore. You were scared. There were too many people here. You looked at him with your smoky eyes but left to the bar at a corner anyways. Ordered a glass of alcohol and sipped it.

Woohyun was giggling and laughing with Infinite and a few girls came to join in. Flirting with Infinite and of course with your husband, Woohyun too. You saw his hand slithered onto her waist, giggling with her and turned away, sipping your alcohol again.

* why did I agree in the first place~ He should just grab any other girls and pretend that they are his wife~ * You thought absentmindedly while sipping your favourite alcohol.

A lady came to the bar and ordered something and saw you sitting alone. She looked at you from head to toe.

‘ Who are you? Are you the waitress here? ‘ She asked proudly.

You didn’t answer and that made her pissed off. You didn’t know she was talking to you.

‘ yah! MISS! Im talking to you~ how rude~ ‘ The lady scoffed and pushed you.

You flinched and accidently caused the alcohol to spill onto her dress and she gave you a tight slap. Some guests stopped and see but the Nam family and Infinite didn’t noticed there was a commotion going on.

‘ DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS DRESS ING COST?? IT’S A MILLION ! ‘ She screamed.

* A million? * You thought and totally was in shock. You had never seen a dress that cost that much of money. You glanced over at Woohyun who was still  busy with the rest of Infinite and was busy flirting with other girls and you glanced over to Mr and Mrs Nam. You thought someone would come to your rescue.

You quickly forced out a soft apology which could barely heard in the noisy grand ball and left. ‘ Who is that girl! HOW RUDE SHE IS! ‘ The lady was pissed off and left to the bathroom.

* I wasn’t supposed to be in there in the first place! This isn’t my world at all * You thought frustratedly and lit a cigarette, putting it into your mouth.

The driver came stopped right infront of you. ‘ I’ll bring you home Ms Ban ‘ He opened the door and you went in.

 

Woohyun knew you were at the bar just a few metres away from where he was sitting at. He glanced over and noticed you weren’t there and shoved off the girl politely, lying that he’s going to bathroom. ‘ Where did she go ‘ He whispered, looking around for you. * I shouldn’t have left her alone! * He cursed in his mind.

The ball finally ended and everyone went home. Woohyun and his parents were the first to reach home. You had wanted to go home alittle late so the driver drove you around.

‘ Where’s Haneul? How can she leave first? ‘ Mr Nam questioned with his eyebrows furrowed. Obviously he wasn’t very happy with it.

Soon, the door clicked open and you came home seeing them waiting for you.

‘ Where did you go?? ‘ Mr Nam bellowed. * Why did you even bother? * You thought. You kept quiet.

‘ Ha neul ah~ ‘ Mrs Nam called out to you.

You kept quiet and left. Tears welled up in your eyes.

‘ Stop right there! I didn’t give you the permission to leave! Explain! ‘ Mr Nam snapped furiously.

You tried to hold your tears in. Woohyun was quiet.

‘ I have nothing to explain ‘ You said and ran up to your room, closing the door with a loud bang. * Why do I have to the explaining when it was you guys who need to explain.. * You thought and hit the mirror.

Mr Nam wanted an explanation and asked the driver and the butler exactly what had happened. They hesitated.

‘ Go on~ Tell me what happened or else I’ll sack the both of you ‘ Mr nam bombed furiously.

‘ A lady was rude and thought that Ms Ban was one of the waitress there and she pushed Ms Ban causing her drink to spill onto the lady’s dress and she demanded Ms Ban to pay a million for her dress. The lady slapped Ms Ban too. She was also seeking for young master Woohyun  but he was busy with Infinite and a few girls. ‘ The butler told the truth.

‘ Ms Ban had also said that young master Woohyun was being too intimidate with a few girls at the grand ball. She said she didn’t belong in there because everything was too elegant and she didn’t fit in there. So the driver drove her back ‘ The butler continued and the driver bowed politely at Mr Nam.

Mr and Mrs Nam eyed Woohyun furiously. He knew he had done wrong.

‘ Being intimidate with other girls and not your wife??!! ‘ Mr Nam bellowed again.

‘ omg… You cause your wife to be slapped by other people~ woohyun ah~ ‘ Mrs Nam was disappointed.

Woohyun was tonguetied and didn’t know what to say. * If I noticed then nothing wouldn’t have happened.

‘ yeobo~ You were too harsh to Haneul just now…we didn’t know anything and you shouted at her.. aigoo.. my haneul ah~ ‘ Mrs Nam sighed and went upstairs.

Mr nam pierced his eyes into Woohyun.

‘ I wont give you a single cent and im taking your car away until you and haneul are okay. Until everything is okay. ‘ With that he went upstairs too.

* .. Nam Woohyun! * Woohyun cursed himself and sat outside of your room, leaning his back on your door.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 6 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment! Those who havent? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IT (: