Chapter 33

We're... Married.

 

The light was switched off and the emergency door opened. The crying Woohyun wiped his tears and stood up from the floor. He was nervous, he was scared to hear the truth. The ugly truth. It is either Haneul alive or the baby’s alive and Woohyun want them both alive.

He walked hurriedly to the doctor, almost running to them.

‘ How’s my wife? ‘ Woohyun tried to be calm but he couldn’t. Trembling, he spoke.

The doctor-in-charged shook his head and sighed, making Woohyun nervous. The doctor hesitated before telling him.

‘ Im sorry I couldn’t save your baby.. And I almost couldn’t save your wife Mr nam she lose to much blood, falling down from the flight of stairs but everything is fine for now. She is still unconscious but you could visit her in the ward already. ‘ The doctor stated and bowed, leaving Woohyun alone.

Tears welled up in his eyes again, rolling onto his face. His child is dead. He buried his face in his hands and cried his lungs out. * That killed my child! * He cursed his secretary in his mind while he cried.

After crying, he went to the ward to check on Haneul. She was pale, laying on the hospital bed with tubes inserted into her. ‘ h..haneul ah…. ‘ He sobbed, lightly touching his wife’s face.

Infinite got the news and rushed to the hospital as soon as possible. They ran like they were flying. Their footsteps echoed through the corridors of the wards. Stopping outside Haneul’s ward, they saw Woohyun sobbing beside her.

‘ He sure loves her very much.. ‘ Myungsoo shrugged.

‘ Their marriage was just a paper of her parents’ will and yet he loves her like nobody’s buisness~ ‘ Hoya stated, looking at Woohyun.

‘ Ban Ha Neul’s not bad afterall~ ‘ Sungyeol stated with a smile.

Sunggyu stopped a doctor passing by and asked what happened to the patient, pointing to haneul’s direction and the doctor explained everything. Infinite were shocked to hear about it.

‘ Woohyun hyung must be really heartbrokened… I mean look at her… ‘ Sungjong started sobbing too.

‘ They couldn’t save his child.. his only child… & they almost couldn’t save haneul too.. omg… ‘ Dongwoo shook his head. He wanted to go in and give Woohyun a hug. So is Sunggyu.

After hours of standing outside her ward, looking at the both of them, they decided to buy dinner for Woohyun. A cup of coffee appeared infront of Woohyun and he was surpised. Turning to see who  it was and turned out to be Sunggyu.

‘ h..hyung.. You came.. ‘ Woohyun croaked. Too much from crying.

Sunggyu forced a smile and patted him. ‘ The rest came, they’re outside her ward.. We bought you dinner.. you need to eat.. ‘ He instructed Woohyun but he shook his head.

‘ I’ ve got no appetite now.. ‘ Woohyun let out a frown, looking at Haneul.

‘ But woohyun ah.. You need to eat.. Butler Lee said you didn’t eat today.. You need to eat so that you could take care of Haneul. You cant collapse Nam woohyun.. You need strength and she needs strength too. ‘ Sunggyu stated and of course, Woohyun listened and followed him.

The rest gave him a warm hug and told him to not worry. Infinite ate together at the hospital. Woohyun didn’t eat much but at least he ate. It was getting late, Infinite was getting ready to go home.

‘ She’s lucky to have you~ Take good care of her.. she will be fine~ ‘ Sunggyu gave Woohyun one last hug.

‘ Maybe you should go home, take a shower close your eyes and rest.. tomorrow will be fine… ‘ Dongwoo gave him a smile but Woohyun hesitated. He wants to stay with Haneul. He didn’t want to leave her alone in the hospital.

Sungyeol cleared his throat. ‘ If you don’t mind hyung, I can stay tonight to look after her.. ‘ He stated, waiting for Woohyun’s reply. Myungsoo suggested that he too could stay tonight to look after Haneul.

Woohyun couldn’t do anything but to accept, listening to his buddies, going home, shower and rest. * Tonight will be a long night… Please be strong Ban Ha Neul.. I cant afford to lose you.. If I lose you.. I’ll definitely go with you… * He thought, closing his eyes, trying to get some sleep.

 Sungyeol and Myungsoo stayed to look after her, sitting on the couch in her ward. ‘ What if she wakes up looking for Woohyun hyung? What should we do? ‘ Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

‘ Hyung! You’re a pabo! Call Woohyun of course! Lower your voice… What if we woke her up! Tsk! ‘ Myungsoo hissed and Sungyeol shut his mouth immediately. Myungyeol moment at the hospital.

* I love you Nam woohyun.. Thanks for coming into my life.. My heart is only for you.  You’re like the stars that brightened up my day, brightened me up from the cold girl that you first met. Even If I didn’t wake up in the end, I want you to know that I love you. I love you Nam Woohyun, my namstar. *

 

---------------------------------------------------- CHAP 33 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. Remember to comment after reading. DO subscribe the story if You like it (: THANKS!