Chapter 18

We're... Married.

 

It was the weekends already. Mr and Mrs Nam had flew overseas for work and will back only at the end of the year, leaving you and Woohyun together with the maids and the butler. You have also recovered and feeling good, feeling as strong as ever, as usual. After what had happened, you have started to open up alittle. Lying on your bed, yeah, you have gone back to your own room to sleep instead of sleeping in Woohyun’s room, relaxing yourself as your phone vibrated indicating that you have received a message.

Opened the message and it says :  “Get yourself ready.. I’m bringing you out today.” It was from Woohyun.

‘ Please not be any buisness-related stuffs or I’ll punch you in the face! ‘ You hissed, opening the walk-in closet in your room.

Eyes widened at the big and beautiful walk-in closet. Walking in but your shoulders deflated because there wasn’t anything suited for you. Dresses with floral patterns or floral laces, ribbons.. anything like that didn’t suit you. Your style wasn’t like this. The door was pushed opened and the maid who took care of you came in. Woohyun had instructed her to pick an outfit for you.

 

After much choosing, you wore something simple, baggy shirt and skinny jeans with a hat. You just couldn’t wear something too girly with laces or floral patterns, well maybe someday you would.

Woohyun was already waiting for you to come down, standing infront of his shiny black sports car. Came down and see your husband standing there and smiling at you so charmingly. Count yourself lucky for a husband like this.

 

Reaching the destination, Woohyun opened the car door for you, holding your hand and walked into the grand restaurant. Everyone was greeting him already before he enter it.

‘ How many of you today Master Woohyun? ‘ One of the lady asked while she took the menus.

‘ Cant you see there’s only 2 of us here? You’re fired! ‘ Woohyun hissed and adjusted his clothes, entering his restaurant. His father had bought this restaurant last year.

* One kind of an attitude.. I got it sometimes~ * You thought and smirked to yourself.

 

After much eating, he brought you to sightseeing. You wonder why he’s like this today. People regconise Woohyun everywhere he goes. Most of the people regconise you too because you’re his wife. You just didn’t know how they knew it.

‘ Call me oppa~ ‘ Woohyun whispered, while he held your hand tightly.

You stare at him like you had heard something wrong. ‘ Yah! Nam woohyun! ‘ You hissed and hit him lightly and gave  him a over-my-dead-body look.

‘ People are gonna gossip~ ‘ Woohyun pouted but you took your hand away from him not knowing that a couple infront of you had regconise you and Woohyun.

‘ Isnt this the Young Master Woohyun and his wife~ ‘ The lady beamed with smiles.

Woohyun gave the lady a smile while you walk away. ‘ Baby~ Wait for me~ ‘ Woohyun called for you, and turning to smile to the lady again. ‘ They look so cute together ‘ The lady told her husband and walked past Woohyun.

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard him call you baby. Woohyun skidded beside you and slipped his hand across your waist and pulled you closer. ‘ baby~ ‘ Woohyun whispered and chuckled, while your cheeks blushed alittle and you started fanning yourself with your hand. He chuckled even more.

‘ Baby~ Can you call me oppa now~ ‘ Woohyun pouted. Your face was as poker as ever.

‘ Please~~~ ‘ He whined.

You shook your head. He pouted again.

‘…. I want to eat icecream~ ‘ and you skidded to where the icecream shop is.

‘ ahhh.. baby~ ‘ Woohyun fake a groan just for you to turn and look at him. He formed a heart using his fingers and then he started throwing those hearts at you making your hair stand on your arm.

You shivered a little, not caring about him, heading to the icecream shop. * HOW CAN HE BE THIS GREASY?????? AHHHHHH NAM WOOHYUN!!!! YOU ARE MAKING ME GO CRAZY! * You thought and rolled your eyes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 18 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading (: Keep the comments coming in (: Thanks!!