Chapter 34

We're... Married.

 

Haneul didn’t die, she woke up in the middle of the night, feeling pain.  Looking at the unfamiliar place, she remembered herself falling down from the stairs. Looking around again and saw two unfamiliar faces, Myungsoo and Sungyeol sleeping on the couch in her ward.

She took the tube that was inserted into her finger off and stood up from the bed. Without much thinking, she headed slowly towards the baby section. The nurse who was incharged of her saw her and frantically attended to her.

‘ You should stay in the ward Ms Ban.. You need lots of rest. ‘ The nurse was worried for her.

‘ B..baby… ‘ Haneul mumbled and touch her stomach. She felt weird.

The nurse heard her and told her about the baby. Haneul weakened and her legs gave way but the nurse was fast enough to hold her. * So my child died?! * She thought. It was like a knife stabbed through her heart.

The nurse quickly held her back to her ward but Haneul stopped her. She wanted to be alone right now. The nurse hesitated. She was very worried but ended up letting her alone. She walked slowly, heading to the garden. There was no one because it was midnight. Unfortunately, Myungsoo and Sungyeol fell asleep.

She wanted to cry but the tears just couldn’t come out. * Where’s Woohyun? Why isn’t he at the hospital with me? * She thought as her heart ached. Now 4 of her family members died because of her. First, her parents, yongguk’s child and now Woohyun’s child.

A thought strike her and she was going crazy. She thought Woohyun had knew that his baby’s dead and that’s why he’s not at the hospital with her. Her physical and mental state was too weak. She started imagining things.

The sun rises and it was morning. Early morning where Woohyun was getting ready and on the way to the hospital to see his wife. Myungsoo and Sungyeol were already awake and were shocked to find her missing in her ward. Shocked and was all over the hospital finding her. News travelled fast, reaching Woohyun and the rest of Infinite.

‘ !! What were the both you doing? Ddint you see her leave? ‘ Woohyun bellowed.

Sunggyu patted Woohyun. ‘ Lets ask the nurse incharge..maybe she saw her…Calm down Woohyun ah… ‘ Sunggyu tried his best to calm him down.

The rest nodded, agreeing with Sunggyu. Myungsoo pressed the button in her ward and the nurse came.

‘ Did you see Ban Ha Neul? ‘ Sungyeol stated.

The nurse nodded. ‘ but she wanted to be alone…after much thinking, I let her go… she isn’t back yet?? It was around 3 AM when she woke up and stated wandering around. ‘ She stated and got worried again.

‘ YOU LET HER GO??? YOU’RE THE NURSE!! YOU KNOW SHE’S WEAK!! IM GONNA SUE YOU! ‘ Woohyun snapped angrily, his fingers hurled together into a fist.

Hoya and dongwoo tried their best to keep Woohyun calm. After hours of searching, one of the nurse found her in the toilet unconscious with blood oozing out from her wrist. The situation freaked Woohyun out the most.

* I hope she’s fine! * Woohyun thought and he started crying. Sunggyu hugged him tightly and let him cry all he want till he stop. Sungjong was all emotional too, sobbing. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 34 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed. Remember to comment after reading! (: Pls do comment thanks! & PLS DO SUBSCRIBE IT! HEH (: 

Pls support Secret Soulmate too THANKS!