Chapter 37

We're... Married.

 

Weekends came and it was Haneul’s birthday. Woohyun was planning to have a surprise party for her and he got Infinite for help. They were invited to Woohyun’s mansion, gaining a confused look from her. She regconised Sungyeol and Myungsoo from the hospital and gave them a little smile.

The dining table was filled with lots of delicious food and more chairs were added too. Everyone took their seat, including Haneul and Woohyun. He turned around and faced her, softly holding her hand and smiled. She blinked in confuse.

‘ Happy birthday my baby~ ‘ He smiled, winked and gave a peck on her hand while Infinite clapping their hands. They all wished her happy birthday too.

Everyone ate deliciously. Haneul had sauce at the corner of the lips and Woohyun leaned in, wipping it away with his finger and his finger clean.

‘ ewww that’s gross~ ‘ Sungjong whined. Haneul blushed.

Woohyun chuckled and smiled. ‘ I was even planning to it straight from her face but then ya know.. ‘ He winked.

‘ hahahhaha nam woohyun… you’re greasy and you’re making me crazy! ‘ Dongwoo couldn’t help but laughed.

Sungyeol imitated Woohyun, wipping sauce away from Myungsoo, causing him to roll his eyes. Sunggyu and Hoya was just looking at the drama going on across the dining table. Hoya gave an awkward smile to Haneul.

After eating, it was time for presents. Infinite bought a widescreen tv for Haneul, shocking her.

‘ i..cant accept your present.. its too expensive.. ‘ She pushed her present away politely. * Why is his friends all this rich too? * She thought.

‘ Just take it haneul.. that’s nothing much actually~ and its about time you guys change your tv.. ‘ Sunggyu patted her on her shoulder and she nodded her, accepting her present.

Infinite was looking at Woohyun while he walked down the stairs. ‘ What? Why are y’all staring at me? ‘ He shrugged and raised his eyebrows.

‘ oh come on hyung.. We gave her our present its your turn~ ‘ Sungjong rolled his eyes. Sungyeol facepalmed.

He shrugged and shook his head, indictating a no. He didn’t get anything for Haneul. Infinite’s eyes widdened, almost dropping out.

‘ Mwo?? What a bad husband ~ ‘ Myungsoo shrugged and Sungyeol highfived him.

Haneul quickly covered up for him. ‘ Its okay actually.. I don’t er..actually need presents~ ‘ She smiled to them.

‘ see~ My wife isn’t greedy like you guys~ and you guys better get going~ Thanks for today~ ‘ Woohyun thanked his buddies.

The mansion became quieter after they left. He eyed Haneul to see what’s her reaction of not having a present from him but all I saw was her normal tough look. * I did get you something baby~ Infact I got two… * Woohyun thought as his heart thumped and fluttered.

The sun set and it was night already. Haneul end up sleeping on his bed in his room as her room was destroyed by the butler. She sat on the bed and rested her back on the headboard, waiting for Woohyun. * Did he really not buy me anything for my birthday? * She thought and kinda felt alittle sad.

Coming out from the toilet without his shirt on, making you felt nervous. Woohyun chuckled.

‘ I told ya the other time I like sleeping without any shirt on.. infact I like to be all the way down when I sleep.. but then maybe I would scare you away so I had my pants on~ ‘ Woohyun snuggle up close to her, putting his hands around her shoulder.

Woohyun took out something underneath his pillow and gave Haneul. ‘ go on.. open it…  Happy Birthday~ ‘ He wished her again.

‘ but  you said you didn’t get me anything.. ‘ Haneul asked, looking at the box suspiciously.

He pulled her close. ‘ of course I’ll get you something on your birthday… Its your birthday~ ‘ Woohyun spoke. His breathe hit her face. Her heart was thumping fast, almost popping out. It was a silver necklace and he clipped it on neck. The silver necklace shined under the light, on her milky white skin.

‘ Thank you~ ‘ She whispered, playing the necklace on her neck.

Woohyun wipped out something from the drawer which was beside the bed. This time, it looked like tickets. He cleared his throat. ‘ here.. one for me..one for you~ Its tickets~ We’ll be going on a cruise probably the day after tomorrow~ Only me and you~ ‘ He whispered again.

‘ I love you baby~ ‘ He stated. The both of them, locking eyes with each other with his hand holding her hand.

This time Haneul made the first move. She leaned in and kissed him and broke the kiss. Woohyun pulled her face back. ‘ Don’t baby…Don’t break the kiss ‘ , leaning in, kissing her and deepening the kiss with his tongue in .

It was a crazy night for the both of them. Their hearts almost jumped out from the massive thumping.

 

To be continued_

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 37 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to comment after reading thanks ^^