Chapter 13

We're... Married.

 

The wind blew. You thought you were hallucinating Woohyun’s voice until you felt a hand on your shoulder. Your heart sank. Yongguk gave Woohyun a serious look like as thought he’s gonna beat him up.

‘ Baby~ ‘ Woohyun called again.

Yongguk stood up immediately. ‘ who do you think you’re callin? Hands off her or I’ll you!! ‘ He clenched his fist tight but Woohyun smirked and threw him a punch on his face. He returned his punch but Woohyun dodged it and said something that smack right into his face.

‘ Don’t ing mess with my wife or I’ll give you hell!! ‘ Woohyun hissed.

‘ WIFE? Yah! BAN HA NEUL! You got yourself married to this…..piece of ?? Totally not your style bannie~ ‘ He grabbed your face hard with his hand, giving you a cold stare with his scary eyes.

Woohyun threw him a punch again, making Yongguk let go of you, spatting on the floor, wiping the stained blood on his lips.

‘ I’ll ing sue you if you touch my wife again! ‘ Woohyun hissed and snapped and grabbed you away the scene.

Yongguk smirked and shouted something that really felt like knives plunging into your stomach.

‘ Who still ever want you ban ha neul if your dirty secret is exposed??!! ‘ He shouted loud for you to hear it.

You felt like vomiting after you heard what he had said.  You were scared, you were afraid. You can never mess with Bang yongguk. No one can ever mess with him. Trying hard not to cry, biting your lips hard till there’s blood on your lips. But you knew, you knew that yongguk was your first love.

Woohyun threw you into his car. Obviously, he wasn’t in a good mood. You weren’t feeling good too.

‘ Stop the car!....NAM WOOHYUN I SAID STOP THE CAR! ‘ You shouted.

He kept on driving, increasing the speed too. Gladly, there wasn’t much cars on the road. He was driving way too fast till he nearly hit another car but he continued to drive in a high speed.

‘ YAH Nam woohyun!!! I WANT YOU TO STOP THE CAR NOW!!!! ! I hate you. Why did you even appear there?! ‘ You shouted and screamed.

He finally stopped the car in a halt and was breathing hard. You breathed and hit him hard on his face.

‘ Shut the up.. What huh? I CANT GO AROUND LOOKING FOR MY WIFE?! & What? SHOULD I PRETEND OR CLOSE AN EYE & NOT SEE MY WIFE WITH ANOTHER MAN?? Huh? DO I NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO HAVE MY WIFE IN MY CAR & GETTING SLAPPED BY MY WIFE?? HUH? BAN HA NEUL?? ‘ Woohyun shouted and hit the steering wheel angrily. His heart ached so badly.

You kept quiet. You were shocked to see him like that. Did you really pissed him off like this? You don’t know. Woohyun tried to calm himself down. He was controlling his tears.

‘ leave.. You can leave ban ha neul~ you can burn your parents’ will and go live your life…. I could help you in burning the will… just………. Go…… just… get the out my car now….. ‘ Woohyun hissed and he could no longer control his tears, letting them roll down onto his cheeks.

You were totally shocked by his reaction. By Nam Woohyun. You were really shocked. Keeping quiet and shook your head but it didn’t satify him. He pulled you out of the car angrily.

‘ yah… woo..woohyun ah… ‘ You stuttered in fear.

‘ if you don’t wanna leave then I’ll leave!! ing stay right here and see me drown into the deep sea & then go inherit all my possessions and money and some guy! ‘ Woohyun hissed.

He was out of his mind. He ran towards the sea with you trying to pull him back. He tried to love you but all he received was just pure from you.

‘ yah! Stop pulling me! Let me go and die! What now huh?? MY WIFE HATES ME TO THE MAX & NOW SHE DOESN’T WANT ME TO DIE!!! I TRIED TO LOVE MY WIFE & ALL I RECEIVED WAS ! JUST ! ‘ Woohyun shouted and screamd as though he was drunk.

He suddenly turned and faced you. You could see hurt just by looking at his eyes.

‘ ….I just… want to love you… I just… want to make you happy… I just… want to protect you…. ‘ He whispered in pain and pulled you in and hugged you tightly.

You couldn’t say anything. You didn’t know what to say. This man infront of you. You just dunnoe what to do. You just don’t want to hurt him. Your tears rolled down.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 13 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading (: please please do comment (: I love comments! & pls pls do subscribe if you havent (: (: thanks! (: (: