Chapter 31

We're... Married.

 

Few days passed and Woohyun return to work. His secretary was super happy to see him. She even bombard him with questions but he just returned a smile to her. Of course, Woohyun was happy. He was like over the clouds because his wife is pregnant with his child.

‘ Calm down heeyoon-sshi… im back now… and ah do you want coffee? Im gonna go get one now~ ‘ Woohyun smiled happily, waiting for her reply.

She was dizzy. Her heart was thumping fast, doing flipflops. * he’s smiling at me.. he even offered to buy me coffee~ * She thought as she blushed a little. Woohyun tapped her and she snapped out of her dreamland.

‘ oh? coffee? Yeah thanks boss! ‘ She smiled and nodded and he left.

She started to fan herself as she felt her cheeks reddened, clearing . * … I must calm down… what if he notice I have a crush on him.. * She thought and shook her head. She couldn’t stop smiling to herself.

He bought coffees back and offered everyone in the office. He placed heeyoon’s coffee on her table and gave her a smile which made her heart go ba-bump again!

It was getting late. Woohyun instructed everyone in the office to go home early. Again, he was smiling happily. As usual, he would drive his secretary home if necessary

She hesitated before turning to Woohyun.  ‘ boss…. Can I just call you oppa after office hours? She asked while her heart was pounding fast. She was nervous. Woohyun looked at her in surprise and nodded.

‘ oh? yeah I guess.. it shouldn’t be a problem~ ‘ He gave her an awkward smile.

‘ then I should drop the formality too.. goodnight then heeyoon ah… See you tomorrow in the office~ ‘ He smiled and left, driving home as fast to see his wife.  * not bad… she’s got a cute side~ * Woohyun shrugged.

Heeyoon closed the door behind her and smiled like an idiot. ‘ hmm.. should I ask him for lunch tomorrow? Or maybe dinner? Should I put more make up.? Should I wear a shorter skirt instead? ‘ She mumbled. Woohyun just needs to tell her that he’s married if things will get uglier.

 

Haneul was at home the whole day and she didn’t know that Woohyun had a secretary or maybe she had forgotten. Nauseous the whole day and she cursed the whole day. Cursing again when she saw her husband back home.

‘ Awww baby~ cursing is not good for health~ ‘ Woohyun pouted and hug her, sniffing her scent. His lips curled up into a smile.

He broke the hug and glanced at her face for quite sometime without saying anything. * yeah that’s right~ My wife’s cuter and prettier… most beautiful in the whole universe~ * He thought happily to himself.

‘ what? Why are staring at me? ‘ Haneul hissed.

He shook his head. ‘ Nothing~ Just wanna tell ya that you’re the most beautiful person in the world~ Nam woohyun’s pretty wife~… ‘ He leaned in and kissed her lips.

‘ so~ did you smoke today? Or did you drink today? ‘ He asked curiously while his hand touched her stomach. * hello kid~ daddy’s here~ are you a…..boy or girl? * He thought.

‘ What do you think namu? ‘ Haneul scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Woohyun shrugged. ‘ Don’t know~ Or should I say did you TRY to smoke and drink? ‘ he finished his sentence with a light chuckle.

‘ YAH!~ Why don’t you believe me? ‘ She whined and lightly hitting his chest.

He chuckled again. ‘ no baby~ don’t whine~ you’re a mother now~ ‘ he spoke and fixed her bangs.

Haneul pouted and rolled her eyes. He hugged her again, this time tighter. ‘ I love you ‘ he confessed. She softened. ‘ me too~ ‘ She stated.

‘ mwo~?? You should say “ I love you too “ tsk… ‘ he stated but couldn’t help smiling.

‘ i…love you too.. ‘ She whispered and rested her head on his chest.

They hugged for sometime. Nobody dared to interrupt the lovely couple. Everything was sweet till Woohyun broke the silence. ‘ baby… so when are we….having again? ‘ he chuckled slowly. She blushed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 31 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------------

(: (: Pls comment after reading Thanks! (: Subscribe it if you havent (: