Chapter 28

We're... Married.

 

Things were getting better between Woohyun and Haneul. Woohyun has gotten a new secretary in the office too. Leaving early for work as Mr and Mrs Nam were not back yet from overseas, he felt pressured but just by the thought of his wife and his child in her womb, it makes everything just perfect.

His secretary was a female and didn’t know that Woohyun’s already married. She smiled when she saw her boss coming into his office. He nodded and instructed her to organize some files.

Haneul was at home as usual but she couldn’t smoke nor drink alcohol anymore because of the baby in her womb. Frustrated and restless. She couldn’t drink her favourite cappuccino too. Frustrated as ever. It was the first time she felt so..Frustrated.

‘ urghh ! I don’t care anymore.. Im gonna smoke.. just one little puff would do. ‘ She hissed and threw her phone on the sofa.

Took her cigarette out, lit it and a smile was on her face again but it was only for awhile. The butler took the cigar away from her.

‘ Im sorry but Youngmaster Woohyun had told me to look after you… ‘ Mr butler stated and bowed.

Haneul rolled her eyes. * Why is being pregnant so stressful! * she thought and puffed.

‘ Yah! Tell Nam woohyun  that im going to abort the baby~ AM GOING~ ‘ Haneul cooed and stuck her tongue out. The butler was surprised to see her behaving like this.

She quicky changed and left the house as fast as she could before the butler goes after her. Different. She felt different. Completely different. The feel was different having Yongguk’s child and Woohyun’s child. Having Woohyun’s child was like a burden.

The butler quickly called Woohyun but apparently he didn’t answer his call. * Aishh pabo! Woohyun ah.. your wife is one tough woman~ * The butler thought and sighed. He spammed Woohyun like nobody’s buisness but he still didn’t answer.

 

Back in the office, Woohyun was busily typing stuffs, organizing files with the help of the new secretary,. His office desk was just full of papers and files. ‘ aigoo I just hope mom and dad would  end their buisness overseas and come back soon ‘ he muttered and sighed. Checked his phone but sadly, it was out of battery and he didn’t know that the butler had called him, spammed him. The butler had no idea if Haneul was joking or serious.

It was getting late. Woohyun had rejected his new secretary for dinner as he wanted to go home to see his wife but felt bad rejecting her so he ended up offering her a lift and send her home.

‘ Kamsahamnida boss ‘ She thanked Woohyun and went into her apartment. * Didn’t know my boss was this handsome.. tomorrow will be a good day too * She thought happily.

Woohyun drived as fast as he could to get home fast as he already missed Haneul. Reached home with smiles and a hungry stomach but the smile disappeared after the butler told him everything.

‘ where did she go? Was she joking or was she serious? ‘ Woohyun was tensed and worried.

‘ She just said she’s going to abort the baby and left.. I couldn’t catch after her ‘ The butler stated and bowed as he didn’t do a goodjob looking after Haneul.

Woohyun scratched his head and called her but her phone was unfortunately off and not in use.

‘ What time did she leave?! ‘ Woohyun snapped frustratedly.

‘ early afternoon ‘ The butler stated as he continued to keep his head low.

Woohyun’s eyes widdened and as though it was gonna pop out. ‘ MWOYA?! EARLY AFTERNOON?? THE HOSPITAL PROLLY CLOSED BY NOW. WHY ISNT SHE BACK HOME UH BUTLER LEE?! ‘ He shouted. He was angry, he was worried, he was nervous. He wandered if his baby was still alive in Haneul’s womb.

‘ she wanted to smoke too but I stopped her.. ‘ The butler stated again.

‘ MWO?? IS SHE TRYING TO KILL MY BABY? ‘ Woohyun shouted. The butler kept quiet and shrugged.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 28 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter~~ (: (: Remember to comment after reading pls.. oh ps pls pls~ ): ): :D :D: D & do subscribe it too (: