Chapter 7

We're... Married.

 

Woohyun slept outside your room the whole night without you knowing and left early in the morning. You cried up all night and your eyes were swollen, no matter how much you put the make up on your face, it just wouldn’t hide the swell. Rolling your eyes, you unlocked your door and went downstairs.

Somehow, you started to get used to this big house you’re staying in but you wanna leave this world. Just trying your luck to leave this world if you had the chance.

The maids greeted you and you grabbed a piece of bun to eat. For awhile, your cheek still hurts from the slapping from that last night. Frozed at the sight of Mr Nam and Mrs Nam, you just didn’t know what to do, waiting for something to happen.

Thinking that they would scream at you or ignoring you, you turned to go when Mrs Nam stopped you. You breathed in hard.

‘ Ha neul ah~ We’re sorry for shouting at you last night… Your father already know who’s fault its is already~ Forgive us okay~ ‘ Mrs Nam hold onto your hand. You nodded as you saw the sincere look in her eyes as well as Mr Nam.

Mr Nam greeted you too and you just bowed, eating your bread and went to the garden. The wind blew, butterflies flew around, birds chirping beautifully. You closed your eyes, exhaling the morning air.

Woohyun was looking at you at a corner. He just didn’t know what to do. He wanted to help, wanted to care, wanted to love but all he received was your bloody cold ing attitiude. He sighed and lowered his head, turning to go away when he heard you calling him. You saw him.

‘ Hey… ‘ You called him, wanted to ask him something but he looked at you without saying anything and left.

* She prolly found me looking at her~ I better go~ I should just leave her alone instead. * Woohyun thought and left. He thought you called him because you found him looking at you when actually you called him wanting to ask him something.

You looked at him leaving, his back view. You too, left for work, or should I say, you left to the club to help out your friend. Sleeping and clearing thee rubbish at the club was all you could do, sometimes, molested by those gangsters. You love the club as much as you hated it but somehow you were waiting for someone to appear at the club.

Apparently, Woohyun know about your whereabouts but he didn’t want to bother you.

Regular people appeared at the club once evening was here. You were hoping for someone. That someone who had stepped out of your life. Suddenly, rain started to pour and night came.

‘ hey~ Isnt she ******’s ex girlfriend? She’s still here? Look how stupid she is “ A curly hairly guy chuckled to his friends. They cracked up immediately.

One of them went to you and touched you. ‘ hey~ Wanna mix with us? You know you’re y~’ He smired and smelled you, gaining a smack from you. He grabbed your face, he was angry.

‘ Just let her go~ She looked stupid waiting for someone who isn’t gonna come back~ lets go in~ party’s starting~ ‘ Another one stated and he let go of your face and spat on the floor.

You bit your lips, controlling your tears, trying not to cry. The rain was pouring heavier and heavier.

It was getting late, midnight and Woohyun tried his luck and went to the club to see if you’re still there. Thinking that you were still working or helping out, he waited for you in the rain. He had offered the driver to go home without him. He was shivering in cold with the rain pouring and hitting on him, drenching him.

‘ Excuse me~ I wonder if Ha neul is still inside? ‘ Woohyun asked one of the customers but he got ignored.

He was sneezing hard already and shivering but the rain just got even heavier like thunderstorm. * What if she got caught in the rain too? * Woohyun thought worriedly.

You were clearing in the rain but lucky for you, you had an umbrella while you cleared the things. You weren’t drenched. Cleared all the rubbish and saw someone familiar standing there outside of the club.

* Isnt that woohyun?? Pffft no.. Why would he be here~ * you thought but called out to him anyways.

‘ Nam… Nam woohyun? ‘ You called and you froze at the sight of him when he turned.

He smiled at the sight of you, walking towards you. ‘ Ha.. Neul… ‘ He weakly said and collapsed infront of you when he was about a few inches from you, totally shocked you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 7 ENDED --------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remeber to comment and subscribe if you havent (: