Chapter 23

We're... Married.

 

Lots of people were at the amusement park. Haneul and Woohyun were both eating the candy floss while someone was watching them. It was no other person than yongguk. Again.

‘I’ll go get milkshakes..Wait for me here and don’t wander around yourself…I’ll be back soon… ‘ He smiled and left.

Yongguk smirked because his chance was here. He darted towards her, grabbing her wrist hard and sprinted out of the amusement park as fast as lightning. Haneul’s eyes widdened when she saw it was Yongguk.

‘ yah!! Let go of me!!! ‘ She shouted but he didn’t care.

After much struggling and running, they came to a dark alley with no one around and he pinned her to the wall. Smirks were on his face again.

‘ I’ll always get what I want… Ban Ha Neul… you know me well enough… ‘ Yongguk stated and forced a kiss on her lips. Tears fell from her eyes but she let him do whatever he want.

 

Woohyun came back happily with two milkshakes in his hand but smiles on his face disappeared when he noticed Haneul was gone, was not sitting at the same spot anymore. The milkshakes dropped out of his hand and spilled the floor. Woohyun panicked.

Searching the whole amusement park with his worried and panicked heart, he was almost dying. His legs gave way and he sat down on the floor.  * Where did you go? * He thought and gasped for air. After regaining, he started to search for Haneul again.

Meanwhile Haneul was still with Yongguk but her mind was all Woohyun. After much kissing, he broke the kiss and hugged her tightly. Tears welled up in his eyes.

‘ I’ve always loved you…but im sorry that I’ve hurt you… ‘ Yongguk softened and a tear slipped down.

Haneul softened too. ‘ oppa…. ‘

‘ and I know that… you’re other man’s wife now… ‘ Yongguk sobbed while he hugged onto you tightly.

‘ even if I wanted you so much now… there is no way time could turn back… ‘ Yongguk whispered.

‘ ….. I’ll let you go now…. ‘ and he loosen his grip.

She missed him..missed him so much and seeing him like this made her wanted to go with Yongguk but she was already married to Woohyun and love Woohyun now. 

‘ gomawo… bang… ‘ She thanked him and wiped his tears away for him.

Haneul couldn’t help but to hug Yongguk again, but this time it was the last.

‘ I’ve to go now… he must be really worried for me.. ‘ she mumbled with her eyes welled with tears and turned to go.

Yongguk clenced his fist tight with his heart aching deeply and called out to her for the last time.

‘ bannie! If there’s a chance.. will you be with me again… ? ‘ Yongguk asked.

Looking at him for the last time, a smile appeared on her face. ‘ hmmm…Maybe… you’re always in my heart..bang… ‘ with that, you left, finding the way out to wherever Woohyun was.

‘ I love you ‘ Yongguk whispered.

 

It was evening already. Woohyun ended up searching for her, he was going crazy. Bought a few cans of alcohol and drank till drunk. By the time Haneul reached the amusement park, Woohyun was already not there. * Please don’t let anything happen to him! * She thought and prayed hard.

Woohyun staggered his way home, drunk. All in his mind was Haneul. She was on the way home too. * Hope he’s at home! * She thought worriedly.

Unfortunately, she was the first to be home. Seeing no woohyun around, she started get even more worried but the door flung opened suddenly and drunk Woohyun staggered into the house.

‘ woohyun ah! ‘ She literally screamed and helped him into the living room.

She wanted to help him again but he flung her hand away. ‘ Don’t touch me ‘ He hissed. Woohyun was so drunk that it kinda shocked her.

No matter how drunk he was, Haneul managed to dragged him up to his room with all her strength. She quickly got the wet towel and wiped Woohyun’s face but he stopped her.

‘ I said don’t touch me! ‘ He hissed again. He was drunk and his head hurts.

* He probably hates me now… * She thought with her teary eyes.

‘….woo..woohyun… ‘ She mumbled.

In no time, she was on the bed with Woohyun on top of her and she clearly knew what was going to happen next. Never had she thought that she will be having with Woohyun.. and of course never had she thought that she will be having with drunk Woohyun. That night, the two of them became one.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 23 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating because i was away... ANYWAYS, IM BACK (: