Chapter 14

We're... Married.

The wind blew. Woohyun was still hugging you for sometime while you kept quiet and stayed still in his arms, waiting for him to calm down alittle. But bad things always occur when you’re around. You heard that voice again. * What the ? Did he followed us all the way here? * you thought nervously.

‘ I found you again! Ban ha neul! & don’t you dare walk out of my sight… Im giving you one more chance!! ‘ Yongguk shouted with his oh-so-deep voice.

 

Woohyun’s eyes shot wide open when he heard yongguk, tighting his hug tighter around you. He walked towards the two of you and pointed a finger at Woohyun and spat on sand.

‘ Yah playboy! Hands off this or I’ll have no mercy on you! ‘ Yongguk snapped with his piercing eyes.

Woohyun shoved of his hand away angrily. ‘ What do you want? WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT. FROM. MY. WIFE? ‘ Woohyun shouted, protecting you behind him.

Without saying more, a punch was swung into Woohyun’s face, causing him to fall to the ground and slapped you right across your cheek, making you fall onto the ground too. He smirked.

‘ ha neul ah…. You’re mine aren’t you? You arent his wife for real right? ‘ Yongguk softened.

You shook your head and bit your lips. ‘ i..im.. h..his wife…. ‘ you mumbled softly but he heard you, giving you a kick on your stomach. Tears rolled down while you tolerate the pain.

Woohyun got up and barged right at Yongguk, pulling him , hitting him, punching him so madly. He couldn’t tolerate anyone who hits you like that. The both of them were fighting so fiercely, shirts got ripped, faces got bruised while you laid on the sand, clutching onto your stomach. How can a man hit a woman?

He got to you and kicked you a few more times and then smirked again. ‘ Ban ha neul.. You’re mine! You lost your and had my baby… don’t. you. Forget…. Bannie~ ‘ He hissed and smirked, and let out a soft chuckle. Tears couldn’t stop running down your cheeks. He made you remember the horrible past.

What he said, totally shocked Woohyun. He couldn’t calm down. His face showed it all. He punched yongguk a few times and threatened him to put him in jail and sue him for harressing his wife. Yongguk threw punch at your face and smirked. ‘ You really gotten used to my hitting huh bannie?~ ‘ He smirked once again. His eyes were cold.

‘ b…bang….. ‘ You called out weakly. Your stomach hurts so badly that you wanna throw up.

This time, shocking Woohyun again. So that time you were drunk calling out for bang was actually Yongguk. He couldn’t believe that you were once with this disgusting bastard.

You out after calling him weakly. Grabbing a piece of shattered bottle nearby, Woohyun stabbed the piece into yongguk. ‘ Never ever let me see you again! NEVER EVER OR I’LL BURN YOU! ‘ Woohyun screamed. Yongguk spat and then left.

Woohyun saw you on the ground unconscious. Too much shock had gotten him. He didn’t know what to do, to carry you up or just leave you there lying by yourself. Without thinking anymore, he trudged to you and pulled you up with his tears falling down.

 

Reaching home, he ordered his personal doctor to examine you with Mr and Mrs Nam worrying at the corner.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 14 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed~ (: Pls do comment! pls pls pls (: Comments are too little right now~ ): & pls if you havent? DO SUBSCRIBE TOO (: thanks!