Chapter 10

We're... Married.

 

The phone was vibrating, it kept on vibrating till you finally picked it up. Putting the phone to your ear expecting to hear someone but there wasn’t any voice.

‘ Yeoboseyo ? ‘ You spoke, expecting the caller to reply but instead the call was hung up.

You felt amazed as no one had ever hung up before you do, and it was actually the first time. Trashed the cigarette into the bin and quickly ate the porridge in front of you, you nearly chocked and vomited the porridge out. It was an expensive breakfast in your whole life. You preferred only a slice of bread or just a small cup of kimchi.

Greeted Mr Nam by bowing your head and before you left, he called you.

‘ Ha neul ah~ here~ take this! You should take some money and go shopping ‘ Mr nam handed you a sum of money and laughed before heading out to his company.

‘ Thanks… ‘ You whispered.

Opening the envelope and looking at the money, your eyes widened. It was hell load of money. It was in millions and that money could actually keep you alive for years. You don’t eat much, don’t shop much but SMOKE and DRINK much. You’re skinny till bones were seen but you couldn’t care.

Went into Woohyun’s room and found that he’s awake with his back leaning against the bedframe with his pale face. Hesitated for awhile and walked closer to him. Seeing that he didn’t shoo you away, you started to speak.

‘ yah! Time for…medicine… ‘ You literally poured the water and pills for him.

He sighed.

‘ Aniya… I told you to go live your life.. Its my problem if I wanna eat or I don’t~ ‘ Woohyun spoke coldly gaining a tight slight from you.

You just couldn’t stand someone talking to you like that. Rolling your eyes frustratingly, you popped the pills into your own mouth. Woohyun looked at you in shock.

‘ Those weren’t for you.. It was for me.. My mistake~ ‘ You snapped, rolled your eyes once again and left his room, closing the door with a loud bang.

‘ you Nam woohyun! TTTT!!!! Im gonna go shop and import one hell load of cigarettes back and smoke to death! ‘ You screamed in anger, messed up your hair.

* Its not like im gonna care either.. Your problem’s NOT my problem! Lets see who invade who’s privacy/life first & Its gonne be YOU NAM WOOHYUN! * You thought and angrily and went to have a bath.

* Ban Ha Neul……. * Woohyun sighed. He felt bad for pushing you away just for the better of the both of you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 10 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! (: please leave a comment after reading THANKS (: You havent? SUBSCRIBE READ & COMMENT (: Thanks (: