Chapter 35

We're... Married.

 

Few days passed. Haneul was awake already with a bandage over her wrist. Everything was back to normal but not for her attitude. Everything was back to the start. She didn’t know how to face Woohyun so she locked herself up once again. Woohyun and Haneul went home after being discharged from the hospital.

‘ Haneul ah… I’ve made baked potatoes of course with the chefs help.. you want some? ‘ Woohyun throw a smile at her with the potatoes in his hand.

She didn’t answer and he called her again. ‘ Just leave me alone.. ‘ She hissed and ran straight up to her room, closing the door with a loud bang. Now, she could run because there’s no baby in her now. * He probably hates me now so why act all nice and smiley with me… His baby’s gone! *  Haneul thought and rolled her eyes. ‘ Im just a jinx ‘ She mumbled and sighed.

Woohyun’s eyes widdened with his mouth slightly opened. He was taken aback by her actions. ‘ what was that.. she was like she went back to the start… the cold attitude Ban Ha Neul.. ‘ He talked to himself.

Went upstairs and knocked on her door. Of course, she didn’t respond. Instead of continue knocking, he pushed open the door and went in. She close her eyes shut, not wanting to see him but in her heart, she wanted to run over to her husband and hug him but she cant.

‘ Baby… are you alright? Are you in pain? ‘ Woohyun asked her worriedly.

‘ Could you just leave me alone Nam Woohyun?! Can you? ‘ Haneul snapped.

Woohyun stood there quietly and bit his lips unconsciously. * what happened to you ? * he thought.

‘ LOOK MR NAM WOOHYUN! I got your child killed so don’t act all smiley and nice to me… I know you hate me.. ‘ She snapped and whispered the last 5 words under her breath.

Tears started to well up in her eyes. She was controlling her tears, not to let them fall. Without saying anything, Woohyun strode towards her and pulled her into a hug. Instead of wrapping her arms around him, she hit him. Hit him hard on his chest.

‘ What is wrong with you… Could you please tell me… ‘ Woohyun whispered, his breath hit her neck.

‘ Im the jinx! Everyone died because of me! My parents! Bang’s child and now YOURS! I killed everyone… ‘ She snapped and her tears rolled down onto her cheeks.

Woohyun stayed quiet while his hands still around her, waiting patiently for her to rant. ‘ leave me alone please.. stay as far away as possible because I don’t want to get you killed… ‘ She snapped and ranted again, while her tears came down like tapwater.

‘Baby please no… It wasn’t your fault please stop blaming yourself… please… ‘ Woohyun hugged her tightly, and patting her back, trying to make her calm down.

Woohyun stayed quiet and let her cry. The only thing he could do right now was to let her cry everything out while he stay quiet, patting her slowly.

‘ I love you no matter what happens baby.. We’re married and you’re my wife.. I love you no matter what.. ‘ Woohyun whispered. His heart ached to see his wife like that.

He layed Haneul down on his bed and ordered the workers to destroy her room. He wanted her to sleep with him from that day onwards. He curled her hair behind her ear and looked at her face behind going to the living room.

The butler cleared his throat and asked Woohyun how Haneul was. ‘ Why not we invinite Mr park chanyeol in to chear Haneul up? ‘ Butler Lee suggested. Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

‘ WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NO I WONT! THAT KID”S CREEPY! & why do I need other ppl to cheer my own wife up? ‘ Woohyun stared in confuse at his butler.

‘ come on woohyun ah~ she had not much friends only that kid so why don’t you try? Maybe 1 or 2 days? Im sure she would love to see Mr park chanyeol too.. ‘ Butler Lee threw a smile to Woohyun an cant help but laugh.

Woohyun couldn’t help it but to agree with the butler.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 35 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! remember to comment after reading Thanks! (: 

& DO suport Secret SOulmate too (: THANKS!