Chapter 12

We're... Married.

 

A text message came in early in the morning, waking you up and no doubt, you knew who that sender was. He asked you to meet at your house, apparently of course, your old house. He didn’t know you’re married already.

Hesitated before deciding to meet him. Many questions were in your mind. Washed up and got dressed and out you went, meeting him.

You missed your house, that old dirty dusty house you once lived in it. Memories were brought back as you headed towards your house. Good and bad memories came back.

‘ Bannie! ‘ He called out. That same husky deep voice. Bang Yong Guk.

 

 

He twirled around you and pulled you in for a hug. ‘ I missed you so much ‘ He whispered. The both of you met up after so long but you were scared of seeing him because of the things, awful things he did to you.

Leaning in and kissed your forehead, you bit your lips trying not to cry.

Walking hand in hand, he bought you your favourite icecream flavour. You stared at him, couldn’t believe that he still remembered it.

‘ Take it~ Its your favourite banana walnut icecream~ ‘ He tried to smile after you took it.

The both of you were quiet, especially you. You didn’t know what to say. The man you had once loved was right infront of you but also, he was the man that once tried to kill you.

‘ bannie ah~ you alright? How are you? Still smoking? Still drinking? ‘ He tried to ask and you just nodded while eating the icecream slowly.

You just hated yourself because you’re just a little girl infront of him and he was the man. You frozed alittle when his thumb touched your lips, wipping the cream off your lips.

‘ I know you still love me… ‘ He spoke, making you stopped eating. His tone was serious.

Didn’t know why and what but something just made you nod your head, gaining a soft smirk from him. BUT you felt guilty because you’re married, married to Nam Woohyun.

 

Woohyun, on the other side, was somehow looking for you. He wanted you to not care but then again, he wanted you to be around so that he could see you. He picked up his car key and drove to look for you, taking his time.

‘ If I could find you, I’d find you.. If I couldn’t, then I couldn’t~ ‘ Woohyun mumbled and started the car engine.

Nearly an hour and he spotted you but with another man he had never seen before. Woohyun didn’t like the man just by the first glance and seeing you sitted beside him made him uneasy. He pouted and puffed air up to his fringe.

His heart ached even more when he suddenly saw you smile from afar. It was the first time Woohyun ever seen you smile. But why did you smile? Smile for what? Who actually knows.

Breathed in and decided to walk up to you. Not thinking about any consequences. You’re his wife, not any other person.

‘ Baby~ ‘ Woohyun called.

Your heart dropped and you were even more guilty when you heard his voice.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 12 ENDED ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed (: (: Remember to comment after reading (: I love comments! And if you could, DO SUBSCRIBE IT IF YOU LIKE IT (: Thanks