Chapter 8

We're... Married.

 

Woohyun collapsed infront of you while the rain poured heavily that night. It totally shocked you. Throwing the umbrella away, you felt your legs paced up to him.

‘ nam woohyun! ‘ You shook him but there was no response from him.

‘ yah! Nam woohyun! If I found out that you’re acting im gonna kill you! ‘ You somehow hissed alittle and shook him again. Still, there wasn’t any respond from him.

Didn’t know what to do, you pulled him up with all your strength. His body slumped into yours. His whole body weight was onto yours. * If you’re acting like this and taking advantage of me, im gonna kill you! * You thought but softened when his pale face was so near you.

Without his home number or the driver’s number, you had no choice but to flag a taxi home. You were drenched badly too.

 

‘ Omo! The rain’s so heavy today! I wonder if Woohyun and haneul are coming back already~ ‘ Mrs nam was worried for the two of you, constantly looking at the door, waiting for the door to open any minute.

The taxi droved into the mansion and stopped at the porshe. Paid the taxi driver and pulled Woohyun out with all your strength again. With one arm around his waist and his on your shoulder, you staggered and opened the door.

The door was pushed open and two of them came tumbling down onto the floor, shocked Mr and Mrs Nam.

‘ omomo! Woohyun haneul ah! Quick! Get towels and dry them up! ‘ Mrs Nam was frightened at the sight of her son and daughter-in-law.

Unfortunately, you fainted over too. The maids came and dried the both of you, changing the both of you into dry clothes. Mrs Nam had ordered the maids to carry you to Woohyun’s room to sleep.

That night, you and Woohyun slept in the same room, on the same bed. The rain continued to pour throughout the night till the next day.

Head hurts. You flipped and tossed, turning the side. Your head was heavy so as Woohyun’s. Apparently, you continued to sleep not knowing that he was sleeping beside you too.

Woohyun opened his eyes and found you sleeping beside him. His head hurts and was down with high fever. He wanted to reach out and touch you but was too weak and closed his eyes once again.

It was noon already. You finally woke up, finding Woohyun beside you. You wanted to scream but remembered that he collapsed and you also fainting when you reached the doorstep.

Looking at his pale face , you softened at the sight of him for the first time. This man infront of you. Your man. Your husband. Bringing your hand close to him, you lightly touched his forehead which somehow burnt your hand.

* he…he’s having a fever… high fever… was it because of the rain? Ahh! Pfft! Nobody ask him to stand in the rain * you thought and rolled your eyes. You too, was having a fever but a slight one.

Glancing around, you noticed how big was his room and it was super clean and dust-free. Walking around his room, his room was as big as your old house.  Something caught your eye, making you smile unknowingly. It was a small post-it stuck on the little noticeboard on the wall which says :

My beautiful Wife ; Ban Ha Neul. <3

I’ll remember her name deep down in my heart.

And there was his little signature at the corner of the post-it.

Woohyun’s heart was so soft like a puppy’s. He was happy to have you as his wife and he couldn’t bring himself to hurt you. From that day when Nam family saw your parents’ will, Woohyun vowed to treat you nice and love you dearly.

You knew they meant no harm but it was difficult for you to accept the Nam family. It was totally a different frequency. They were the rich people and you were nothing but .

Taking a glance at Woohyun and went back to your room to get washed up. *I’ll try my best to accept and open my heart once again… I just… need more time… * You thought and tied up your hair, ready to wash up.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 8 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed (: Keep the comments coming in (: Thanks! Those who havent, PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE :D Thanks.