Chapter 38

We're... Married.

 

Luggages packed, tickets in the bag, it was time to board the cruise and checking in. When Woohyun got the key for their room on the cruise, he helped Haneul with the luggages. He sighed with a smile.

‘ Finally~ our cruise trip… but baby~ more to come~ we haven’t had our honeymoon yet… soon~ ‘ With that, adding a wink and took of his jacket.

She sat down on the king size bed at the corner of the room, of course, they had the VIP room. Her lips were curled into a smile, completely satisfied with the room they had, while Woohyun was busy with the roomkeeping.

Glancing around, she spotted a little box on the table. * whats that? I didn’t see that at home… * she thought, walking towards the table with a curious heart. Slowly opening it and the thing inside was shiny. She couldn’t keep her eyes away at the shiny thing in it. It was a shiny silver ring with diamonds on it.

‘ who’s this for…? Does he have a mistress?? ‘ She mumbled and gasped when she felt hands around her waist. Woohyun chuckled and rested his head on her shoulder. He was backhugging her.

He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. ‘ w..who’s… ‘ She was confused but he chuckled again. ‘ shhh baby~ You have ruined the moment~ ‘ He whispered softly just enough for her to hear.

‘ woohyun ah… ‘ Haneul whispered. Woohyun sighed and smiled.

‘ I bought the ring for you because I have no idea where the old one was.. You weren’t wearing the ring when you first came.. maybe you lost it… but nevermind.. Here it is, a new shiny sliver ring with 3-carat diamonds on it.. Please baby~ Please wear it everyday now… ‘ Woohyun stated, still with his eyes closed, still with his head on her shoulder and his hands around her waist. He slipped the ring onto her finger after he finished.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She was so touched and of course, happy. Woohyun opened his eyes and turned her around to face him. Tears dropped onto cheeks and he wipped it away. ‘ Don’t cry baby~ promise me not to cry ever again because you’re the most beautiful and luckiest wife ever in this century~ Smile princess~ & WELCOME ON BOARD ON NAMSTAR’S CRUISE ‘ He beamed and gave her a wink. She smiled.

 

TO BE CONTINUED_

----------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 38 ENDED -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed and sorry for not updating for the past few weeks (: Anyways Im  back (: Remember to comment after reading thanks (: Do subscribe it too (: