Chapter 3

We're... Married.

 

Not crowded, Romantic ambience with high class dining settings, Infinite was at Woohyun’s restaurant.

‘ What would you like to have sir? ‘ the waitress asked.

‘ Same old thing~ Don’t bother to ask next time~ ‘ Woohyun hissed and the rest of Infinite snickered.

Infinite chatted and ate some desserts at the oh so romantic restaurant whom Woohyun’s dad had opened. Sunggyu kept looking at Woohyun and a grin formed, nudging Dongwoo beside him. He let out his trademark laughter and his eyesmile appeared.

‘ What? ‘ Woohyun shrugged.

Sunggyu shook his head with a grin. Hoya and Sungyeol laughed charmingly. Some of the ladies were looking at their direction. Myungsoo kept quiet but he too, couldn’t help but smile.

Sungjong perked up and adjusted his tuxedo. ‘ So.. Hyung~ How’s your wife? Is she y? ‘ Sungjong couldn’t help and finally asked Woohyun.

Sunggyu bursted out laughing.

‘ Hey~ Lower your laughter please~ ‘ A lady sitting behind him snapped, gaining a fierce glare from Sungyu and Woohyun.

Woohyun snapped his fingers and a waitress came by. ‘ Get her out of the restaurant~ She’s ridiculous! She asked us to lower our laughter! She ing us the the 7 rich man here to lower our voice! Get her out! ‘ Woohyun snarled and so, the lady was sent out of the restaurant.

‘ pretty~ Skinny~ y~ but tough attitude~ ‘ Woohyun shrugged and sipped on his wine.

‘ oooooo ‘ Sungyeol cooed and clapped his hands.

‘ Treat her well Woohyun ah~ You like her don’t you uh~? ‘ Sunggyu nudged him and grinned.

‘ He’s happy to have her as his wife~ he just wouldn’t admit it~ Everyone knows that hyung~  ‘ Hoya scoffed and sipped his wine too.

It was a fruitful hangout at the restaurant and everyone left different ways. Woohyun called home to check if you’re at home but the maids told him you were out. Woohyun couldn’t get your number in time. He excused the driver and took the car himself, driving away to find you.

 

You were out, walking on the streets, even if the scenery was breathtaking, it all meant nothing to you. It was dull in your eyes. Stopped by a bar with loud music inside, you went in without hesitating it and ordered a glass of alcohol for yourself. Lit your cigarette again, it was life to you. You just preferred this kind of life. It was carefree. Second, third, fourth glass of alcohol, you were half drunk already.

You wanted to walk out of the bar, but you accidently wobbled alittle and a guy held onto you. Smirk were seen on his face.

‘ Hey lady~ I see you’re alone~ Wanna chill out with me? ‘ He said it in a y way but you pushed him off weakly. You stumbled your way out of the bar and the guy followed behind, grabbing your waist, touching you.

Woohyun was on the road, searching for you and there he came to a halt and jumped out his car when he saw you outside of a bar being harassed by a guy.

‘ YAH AJUSSHI!! HANDS OFF MY WOMAN! ‘ Woohyun shouted and pushed his hand away.

‘ Your woman? Ohplease~ If she’s your woman, she wouldn’t be in there from the start! Shoo young man! ‘ The guy growled and grabbed your waist, pulling you close to him. The alcohol acted in your body and you were fully drunk already.

Woohyun was so pissed, he grabbed your other hand who was swinging fraily and showed the guy. ‘ SHE’S ING MY WIFE AJUSSHI! ‘ He shouted but gaining a little laugh from him.

‘ your wife? Where’s her marriage ring?? ‘ the guy smirked, knewing that he had won but never he would think of was, Woohyun throwing a punch on his face.

‘ She prolly forgot to wear it with her today! Just ing get your dirty hands away from her ‘ Woohyun snapped again and pulled you hard away from that man’s grip. ‘ and ing take this money if you want~ go some other woman and not my wife! ‘ Woohyun continued, taking a bunch of notes and threw it at the man’s face, dragging you away into his car.

He slammed the door shut and drove off. He looked at you beside him and his heart ached. He couldn’t do anything and his wife got molested by some stranger ajusshi. What make his heart ached the most was that you didn’t wear the marriage ring. He stopped the car and touched your face.

‘ mwo…mwoya…. ‘ You stuttered drunkly, flinging her hand, almost hitting Woohyun.

‘ Hat…hate… you…. …. F…….youuuu… haha…hahhahaha  nam….nam woo…. Whatever……I… hate…. The nams……. ‘ You  were so drunk till you spout nonsense and were hiccupping too.

Woohyun looked at you, trying hard not to cry. Of course, his parents had told him what happened to you.

‘ b…bang……. ‘ You suddenly called out to someone and swinging your hand everyone, hitting Woohyun’s face, making you turned and looked at him.

* B…bang……..??  * You were drunk and thinking Woohyun as someone else. Leaned in close and your lips were on his. Shocked by your actions but he reacted to your kiss and he kissed back… 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 3 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Please comment after reading ^^ I love comments (: