Chapter 25

We're... Married.

 

Few weeks passed. Woohyun still didn’t know he had with his wife. Haneul kept it from him. Both of them continued lives as usual when Haneul suddenly felt super hungry and was craving for samgyupsal. She usually seldom eat this much and she wanted banana milk too instead of her usual cappuccino. * . What is going on. * She thought as she drank the milk down.

After eating and drinking, she felt nauseous and went to the toilet to vomit but nothing came out. Her face was pale. She checked the calendar and found out that her period was late and she gasped. * ohmy… Am i….. oh.my.. * She cursed in her head. She was craving for sour plums too and it was the thing she hated the most.

Woohyun came home after he had a meeting at the office. Happy as usual to see his wife. He was worried when he saw Haneul’s face as white as paper.

‘ Baby~ are you alright? You look so pale… ‘ Woohyun spoke worriedly.

Haneul shook her head , ‘ yeah im alright ‘ and blackness welcomed her. Yes. She fainted.

‘ yah haneul ah! Yah! ‘ Woohyun got nervous and worried as he carried her to her bedroom. Oh yeah. They are both sleeping in separate rooms as usual.

He immediately called their private doctor over and examined her. The doctor gave a smile as she finished examining her. Woohyun was still worried.

‘ Congratulations Young master Woohyun. Your wife is pregnant! ‘ The doctor congratulated him and left, leaving Woohyun stunned and dumbfounded. Shocked and confused.

* How can she be pregnant…we never had … we didn’t even sleep on the same bed.. * Woohyun thought as his eyebrows pricked together.

He quickly went to the butler and asked him what happened but the butler just kept quiet. * Im sorry master woohyun but Ms Ban wanted to keep it from you… *

He went to the garden and sent on the couch, thinking. Thinking and thinking. ‘ that kid with the creepy smile.. Chanyeol! Urghh impossible…that kid freaks me out… ‘ Woohyun started accusing every male that got close to Haneul.

He sighed as one of the maid served him tea. Sipping the tea and thinking again, he snapped.

‘ THAT BASTARD! BANG YONGGUK! It must be him! It must be him who ed Haneul up. Omg…valentines day… ohmy! ‘ Woohyun hissed and was frustrated as he thought of Yongguk. He just couldn’t calm down after he thought it was Yongguk.

Woohyun tried to calm down but he just couldn’t and walked towards her room.

Haneul opened her eyes and found herself in her room, lying on the bed with the maid beside her. ‘ Ms Ban.. congrats on being pregnant ‘ The maid congratulated her.

‘ p..pregnant? ‘ Haneul stuttered. She was stunned. The maid nodded and fed her some water.

The door was pushed open and the maid left as she saw Woohyun walking in and closed the door behind him. He looked down at his pale wife who was looking up at him. Thoughts were rushing through his mind.

‘ woohyun ah… ‘ Haneul spoke as she tried to reach out for Woohyun.

‘ stay..away..from..me ‘ This was what Woohyun said to Haneul and left her room without even looking at her twice.

Tears welled up in her eyes. ‘ so..he want me to stay away from him after knowing that im pregnant? ‘ She muttered to herself. That sentence Woohyun said was exactly what Yongguk once told her.

Woohyun leaned his back against her door and sighed heavily. His heart ached. The butler saw Woohyun secretly crying outside Haneul’s room. * Hope Ms ban would really tell Woohyun quick.. Young Master is going to break down soon… * The butler thought and left do his errands.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 25 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! oh pls pls pls comment and subscribe! Thanks! ahah (: