Chapter 26

We're... Married.

 

There were no morning hugs, kisses, no morning chats, no missed calls, no text messages. This is not usual. Woohyun left for work early in the morning without taking a look at his wife. Unusual. He came back late in the night. Unusual. There were no smiles on his face. Unusual. Truth is, he is hurting inside. He needs the truth.

Haneul went back to her dark self, closing her heart again when she’s only opening it half way. This is usual yet Unusual. She is scared to tell him. Insecurities.

Food was made ready for Haneul. Sitting on the chair, she took the porridge. Pale as ever, eating it slowly. Time past by and it was already evening. There was no sign of Woohyun. She checked the time and sighed, lightly touching her stomach. The butler’s words kept replaying in her mind. Apparently, the butler had told her to tell Woohyun the truth.

The whole day, it was just Haneul alone. The clock struck at 10 at night. The door clicked open and Woohyun stepped into the mansion, to the living room. Swiftly, Haneul ran towards Woohyun and hugged him, shocking him. * I miss hugging you * Woohyun thought and exhaled her sweet smell.

He pulled her off when he suddenly remembered that she’s pregnant. ‘ I told you to stay away from me ‘ he coldly stated. The butler didn’t want to interfere the couple so he kept quiet.

‘ Woohyun.. ‘ She called out but he gave her an irritated expression.

‘ Mwo? ‘ He was cold and expressionless.

Haneul just shook her head, ‘ I just missed you ‘. Her eyes were alittle red. Tears welled up in her eyes.

‘ I want you to abort the baby~ as long as you keep the baby, forget about talking to me ‘ Woohyun stated coldly. The butler clenched his fist while he listened to the both of them. * Just tell him! * The butler cursed in his mind.

Haneul clutched onto his arm and breathed in hard. ‘ Woohyun.. I – ‘ Before she could even tell him, she was cut off by Woohyun, pushing her away, stumbling, almost fell. ‘ don’t..touch me ‘ He hissed and went upstairs, closing the door loudly behind him. She went into her room too after that.

Tears fell on Woohyun’s face after he closed the door behind him. * im sorry but I couldn’t help it * He apologized in his mind. He bit his lips from crying too loudly. There were knocks on the door and Woohyun quickly wiped his tears away. To his surprise, it was the butler.

‘ Nam woohyun… Seoul’s millionaire’s handsome son… My young Master Nam Woohyun … I wanna talk to you..‘ The butler spoke as he sat beside Woohyun and Woohyun nodded.

‘ how’s marriage life woohyun ah? ‘ Butler Lee asked and sighed.

Woohyun hesitated. He was thinking. He was like a kid, sitting there quietly, thinking. ‘ Fun…but…tiring ‘ He finally answered, gaining a chuckle from the butler.

‘ So do you love her? ‘ He asked again.

Woohyun nodded and played the ring on his finger. The butler smiled.

‘ She is perfect Woohyun.. not like other es who were around you.. keeping things from you because she didn’t want to hurt you and all… isn’t she kind and thoughtful? ‘Butler Lee spoke and smiled.

Woohyun sighed. Beating around the bush, he knew the butler was keeping something from him. Butler Lee was already around since Woohyun was a baby. He knew everything about Woohyun.

‘ what exactly that you wanna tell me? ‘ Woohyun asked and sighed.

‘ Do you remember anything on valentines day? ‘ He asked.

Woohyun nodded , ‘ yeah.. out with Haneul…she went missing.. I got home drunk.. ‘

‘ mmhmmm..and then? ‘

‘ drunk… and then I woke up the next morning… ‘ Woohyun answered and fake a smile.

‘ ? Or with clothes? ‘ The butler smiled.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow at the butler. ‘ I slept without my shirt on everyday~ ‘ He cooed.

‘ so when you woke up…were you wearing any pants? Boxers? ‘ The butler asked.

Woohyun got irritated. ‘ yah! Get straight to the point! Omg.. ‘ He snapped. The butler chuckled again.

‘ Think woohyun…think! Valentine’s day night…what did you do….with Haneul.. ‘ The butler made Woohyun think, whispering Haneul’s name.

Pieces of images flashed through his mind as he thought hard. ‘ OH. . ‘ Woohyun suddenly cursed and butler lee smiled. ‘ There you go~ ‘ He patted Woohyun’s shoulder.

‘ I..I…I….. you mean I…. ‘ Woohyun stuttered, didn’t know what to say.

The butler nodded , ‘ yeah..Young Master Woohyun… you had with your dear wife~ so… ‘

‘ so..so…so…you mean… ‘ Again, Woohyun stuttered.

‘ mmhmm… so your wife is pregnant with your baby… not some stupid ex boyfriend’s and you~ better apologise to her before she really go abort YOUR baby~’ The butler stated.

‘ ohmy… ‘ Woohyun cursed and left his room to Haneul’s room.

* ohmy… Nam woohyun..how can you… * Woohyun cursed himself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 26 ENDED ------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! remember to comment after reading (: THANKS! SUbscribe too (: thanks!