Chapter 24

We're... Married.

 

The next day was up. Haneul was already up as she didn’t want to let Woohyun know about last night. She was scared. Insecure.  But then again, she was shocked at how drunk he was.

Feeling tired, she sat down on the couch at the garden thinking about it. * Aishhh… why did I do that with him * she thought and drank her cappuccino.

Woohyun groaned and clutched his head. * tskk… I shouldn’t have drank so much! * He thought and went to wash up.  His expression on his face changed when he remembered that his wife went missing yesterday. Quickly, he barged into her room but she wasn’t there.

‘ Ban ha neul! I’m gonna kill you! ‘ Woohyun muttered.

He hurried down the stairs, walking through the hall and stopped. He was angry but somehow softened abit to see Haneul in the garden.

‘ YAH! WHERE DID YOU GO YESTERDAY? ‘ Woohyun shouted, making Haneul jumped.

Many things was in Haneul’s mind. Gulped.

‘ TELL ME WHO WERE YOU WITH?? ‘ Woohyun bellowed.

Haneul breathed in hard and told him who she was with you yesterday. She knew how Woohyun would react but it was the truth. She was with Bang Yongguk yesterday.

‘ MWO?? DON’T YOU SAY THAT NAME AGAIN! ‘ Woohyun couldn’t believe what she had just said.

‘ Yah! He dragged me away after you went to buy milkshakes! ‘ Haneul stated.

‘ Then why did you come back?? ‘ Woohyun snapped with irritation.

Haneul rolled her eyes and hit his chest. ‘ I went back but you weren’t there anymore! SO I CAME HOME! I CAME HOME FIRST BEFORE YOU DID! ‘ She shouted.

‘ My wife spent valentines day with her ex~ How crazy can this be~ ‘ Woohyun scoffed.

‘ YAH NAM WOOHYUN!! FIRST! HE DRAGGED ME AWAY! SECOND I WENT LOOKING FOR YOU! I WAS WORRIED! THIRD WE HAD – ‘ Haneul stopped when she was about to tell him that they had last night.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow at Haneul. She slightly blushed. ‘ AISHH NOTHING!! Stay away from me since you don’t wanna believe me! ‘ She pushed Woohyun away and went to the kitchen. * we had on valentines day nam woohyun! And you’re jealous that im with yongguk! AIGOO * She thought and rolled her eyes.

He smiled and followed her to the kitchen. ‘ okayokay! I believed you! Yah! Don’t be mad at me~ ‘ He poke her cheek with his finger.

‘ don’t touch me! ‘ Haneul hissed while she poured the milk into the cup.

Woohyun pouted. ‘ Oh come on~ ‘ He poke her cheek again.

‘ I said don’t touch me! ‘ Haneul hissed and rolled her eyes.

He pouted again. ‘ Im sorry~ Mianhae haneul ah~ mianhae manhae mianhae! ‘ He apologized and wrapped his hands around her, bringing her close to him.

‘ you said it yourself last night asking me not touch you~ You flung my hand away too~ ‘ Haneul shrugged.

Woohyun’s eyes widdened and shook his head.

‘ no no no~ I wouldn’t said that to you~ I would flung yr hand away too… nah!! I didn’t say that! ‘ Woohyun denied and Haneul rolled her eyes again.

She took her hands away and handed the cup of milk to him. ‘ you really said that namu! ‘

Woohyun looked at her in disbelief. ‘ so…what happened last night?.... ‘ He muttered to himself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------ CHAP 24 ENDED ---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Remember to comment after reading.. So little comments~ Do subscribe too (: