Chapter 1

We're... Married.

 

It was cloudy, super cloudy that it managed to cover the bright sun in the sky. Took everything in a small bag and lit your cigarette and waited for them to pick you infront of your old-rusted house. * Why are they so slow? Showing their car off in the middle of the road? * rolling your eyes, you darted some of ashes onto the ground.

In split seconds, a shiny black jaquer car stopped right infront of you and the door opened. * This is it. * You sighed and threw directly at the man who just came out of the car. He happened to be their butler.

Shocked but didn’t really say do anything, took the bag and loaded into the car and straightened his tie.

‘ Ms Ban.. I’ll bring you to Mr Nam now~ Take a rest and I’ll call you once we’ve reached. ‘ He ushered you into the car and closed the door tightly behind you and drove off your house.

If it wasn’t for your parents or some sort of stupid will, you wouldn’t be sitting in the car of a millionaire’s or be it a millionaire’s daughter-in-law. Staring right outside the window, everything was lifeless to you. You lit another cigarette but the butler stopped you. Giving him a fierce glare, he quickly apologized.

Soon. You unknowingly fell asleep and was awakened by a sudden hault and a screeching noise.

‘ Sorry Ms Ban for waking you up in this situation but I must tell you that we’ve already reached. ‘ He apologized and unloaded your bag.

Mr and Mrs Nam were already at the porche waiting for you. Smiles were on their faces. * Fake smiles aren’t they? * rolling your eyes once again and carried your bag, walking towards them.

‘ Welcome my dear~ Welcome my daughter-in-law~ ‘ They both chimed. They were so happy to see you but your attitude didn’t change.

‘ Where’s my room? Take these to my room~ now… ‘ You ordered Mrs Nam to carry your bag to your room, treating her like your personal maid. You smirked alittle. She was alittle shocked by your attitude but quickly replaced with a smile again.

Before she took it, the butler stopped her immediately. ‘ I’ll take it madam~ ‘ and you to your room. Quickly lit a cigarette and followed the butler in.

‘ MS BAN! ‘ Somebody loudly spoke. Who was it? She turned around and saw a man standing tall and handsome with a nice smile but her expression was cold as usual.

‘ Nam Woohyun… ‘ He said his name and smiled again. You rolled your eyes and paced up to catch up with butler who’s already ahead of you.

‘ How cool of attitude does your wife have? ‘ Mr Nam said and chuckled.

‘ We’re not gonna do anything this time~ but becareful of her ‘cool’ attitude of hers~ maybe you’ll get hurt~ but be patient with her~ she’s a nice girl actually~ ‘ Mrs Nam chimed again, happily.

Woohyun smiled. * Ban Ha Neul….. You’re my wife starting from today *

 

----------------------------------------------------------------- CHAP 1 ENDED -------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the story~ keep the comments coming in (: