07

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yonghwa’s POV]

 

‘Yonghwa Oppa. Where’d you been? You vanished after the performance.’ I can only smile bitterly at her question.

‘Gwenchana? Are you sick or something?’ Her worried face seems to make my boiling head cools off a bit. I hold her hand tight.

‘I’m okay, Seo. It’s just.. I’m a little..’

 

‘Jung Yonghwa-shi!’ I turn to a deep voice calling me from behind. My face becomes hot all of the sudden when I see a very familiar figure and a few more walking slowly towards me and Seohyun.

‘Ah.. My shining star..’ A middle aged man pats my back while smiling broadly at the people around him. I recognize him. He’s the famous founder of the broadcasting company. My sight shifts towards two figures standing beside him. Tsk.. Holding hands. Unbelieveable..

‘Annyeonghasaeyo.’ Seohyun and I bow respectfully at him. I grab her hand and hold it tight.

‘I also invested some of my assets on your management company, Yonghwa-goon. I can see potentials in your band.’ He laughs like a rich guy he is and we just try to follow and get along with it.

‘Oh, and meet my son. Kim Soohyun. I’m sure you’re going to be great friends. I see that you two are of the same age..’ Mr. Kim shows me his son and just then, it hits me again. Like I was being slapped hard on the face. It’s the guy that Shinhye’s being seeing. The guy that Shinhye hugged. The guy that touched Shinhye’s face.

‘Kim Soohyun.’ He shows me his right hand while the other one is still not letting go of Shinhye’s hand. And Shinhye’s now looking down on the floor, trying to hide her face, I think.

‘Jung Yonghwa.’ I force a smile and take his hand. So, she’s seeing a rich guy’s son.. Tsk.

 

‘Seohyun imnida..’ Seohyun, with her bright voice suddenly introduces herself to him, shaking hands and exchanged smiles.

‘Kim Soohyun. Oh, and this is Park Shinhye.’ I can see that she’s getting a shock when her name’s called.

‘Waa.. So pretty. Your girlfriend?’ Seohyun bluntly asks him. I try to look at Shinhye. She’s walking further back, trying to hide behind Soohyun’s back,  so I can’t really see her face expression. And his father's gone too. Busy with his other rich friends.

‘A-aniyo.. She’s just a friend. I’m really sorry because Shinhye’s not feeling too good right now..’ He turns to her, whispering somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter