15

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

[Yonghwa’s POV]

Seeing her sweet smile, touching her flawless skin, hearing her pleasant voice all these time had made my heart all soft and weak. Thinking that all of her sweet affections towards me were all fake makes my head boiled up. I can feel my chest’s hurting when I think of all the time that we’d spent together.

Damn you, Seo Joohyun.

 

 

‘Hyung! Where’d you been last night? I tried to call you millions of time but you didn’t answer…’ Minhyuk’s voice rings into my ears like an alarm clock as soon as I stepped inside our dorm that morning.

 

‘I’m tired, Minhyuk-ah. I wanna sleep…’ I answer nonchalantly, heading towards the stairs.

 

‘Hyungie, did you and sister in law…?’ He raises his brows cheekily, arousing irritation inside me. How’s it possible that a little kid like him can be such a ert?

 

‘Shut it, Kang Minhyuk! I’m not in the mood…!’ A shout escapes from my mouth as I stomp my feet upstairs towards my room and straight to my bed. Jungshin’s on his bed, playing with his phone, headphones on, I think he doesn’t even notice me.

I plug my iPod, close my eyes, wanting to sleep.

 

 

“I thought this was love and I dedicate myself to her, believing in her.
When I opened my eyes after devoting my everything to her
she had melted into the air like the wind.”

 

I scrunch my bed sheet as tears flow down my cheeks onto my pillow when I listen to the song. I’m such a stupid guy for falling in her sweet and innocent look when she’s really a cheater. Believing in her is a huge mistake but the worst fault that I’ve ever done is leaving Shinhye.

I… I have to apologize to her.

 

 

[Shinhye’s POV]

‘Noona, I saw through the window. Woah, you’re already over Yonghwa Hyung? Who’s that guy? My new brother in law?’

‘Taemin! It’s already past midnight, idiot! Get out of my room and go to sleep!’ I hit his head, annoyed with his acts. Spying through the window, asking weird questions and not sleeping yet at this hour, he deserved to be hit.

‘Ouch! Araso, Noona… By the way, tell new brother in law to bring pizza when he comes here next time, okay? Good night, Shinhye Noona…!’ He waved and walked out of the room.

When the door’s closed, I plopped myself on the bed trying to sleep but I couldn’t, thinking about Soohyun’s acts earlier.

 

 

Why did he do that? Was that a friendly kiss? Maybe that’s it…

‘Aigoo, Noona… Thinking about new brother in law? What’s his name?’ I can feel Taemin elbowing my arm but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter