13

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

‘Take care of Yonghwa Hyung for us!’

‘Sorry that we couldn’t take him home ourselves. We really need to be here for the sake of the sponsors. Gumawo, Sister-in-Law!’

 

Those boys really make me want to punch something right now. After they put their Hyung inside the car, they gave me the key and I have to drive him to his dorm. I glance at my watch for a second and at the same time, not trying to lose my focus on the road.

It’s almost eleven. Please, Kyuhyun Oppa… Don’t give up on me.

 

 

[Shinhye’s POV]

 

I can feel Soohyun’s still not letting go of my hand and it’s getting sweaty. It kinda feels a bit uncomfortable like this…

 

‘We’re here to claim the prize.’ He says politely to the woman at the long table near the entrance of the hall. The long haired woman smiled and quickly searched for something. Papers maybe. And while waiting, my eyes can’t help but searching for his figure. Yonghwa, what’s with him?

‘Here’s your prize. Just sign here, Miss.’ I quickly turn towards the woman and do what she told me to. And after everything’s done, I take the two pieces of papers and slip it into my purse. Then, both of us slowly back off from the table.

 

‘Are you okay? Searching for someone?’ I can hear Soohyun asks me. Is it too obvious?

‘Oh, no. I was just – ‘

‘I know, Shinhye-ya about you and that singer, Yonghwa. Right?’ I’m taken aback by his sudden question.

‘H-How’d you know?’ I ask. Heart starts to beat quite fast.

‘It doesn’t matter. Listen. I don’t know about your past with him. Did you guys used to date? Are you two still dating? Wait. I don’t think you two are, seeing him with that idol… But I just want you to know that I’ll always be here. Whenever when you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, just ask me. I don’t want you to keep it all to yourself, suffering and crying alone like you did tonight.’ He explains while looking at me in the eyes and somehow, I can feel that they’re sincere.

‘Soohyun-shi, thank you for saying those words but I-I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter