27

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter song:  Like Tomorrow Never Comes by MBLAQ's G.O

 

 

 

[Shinhye’s POV]

How could he do all those things that the people had said he did? Yeah, Jung Yonghwa had changed but I didn’t think that he’d change into something so awful like that. He won’t be a criminal.

No, I don’t want to believe that.

But why do I feel like doubting him every time I reread back all those articles?

 

I take a deep breath as I think back on my decision of coming here. I need to listen to him, to hear an explanation from him. People around are talking, frowning and all I want to do now is to plug my ears and stop hearing the bad things they say about Yonghwa.

“I heard that he’s a delinquent back in his high school days.”

“No wonder he’s like this now.”

That’s not true.

“His face already shows that he’s an addict.”

No.

“Jung Yonghwa is a jerk. I don’t know why I was a fan of him before. He fooled us.”

No, he’s not.

All those bad words they said about him tore my heart. It hurts more when I know all those things they said weren’t true. Yonghwa’s not a delinquent. It’s true that he played around a little too much during our school days but he won’t go as far as doing illegal things. I know he’s not like that.

 

 

“This song… Is for someone special I wrote for. I didn’t do anything wrong and I hope she believes me even though if all of the people in the world don’t.”

I snap at his voice and look up. My cheeks are already wet, I just realized… But then, our eyes suddenly meet that my heart trembles. I know, when I look into his sad and tired eyes, I just want to take his hand and squeeze it tight. He’s having a hard time, I can feel it.

I’ll try to forget you just once a day

His voice’s cracking and amidst all the chants of hate from the crowd, I can see a stone, with a size of an adult fist suddenly flying towards him and hit hard onto his head.

 

My heart just dropped. And I start to panic when he fell down from that blow, unconscious.

“Yonghwa! Jung Yonghwa!” I can’t help but to let out a yell when I saw his bleeding temple.

The crowd goes wild, turning to the direction of the object and rushes towards that person who did it but I try to squeeze my way forward, trying to catch him, to see if he’s okay. My heart feels like it’s going to fall off at any moment, I can’t think straight but to call out his name while trying my best to get through the crowd.

But s and staffs are already circling him.

“No, Yonghwa!”

I can’t stop shouting his name, my tears can’t stop from falling down when I saw his figure’s being brought away by the people until I can’t see him anymore.

 

“Move away!” My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter