.38

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter's song: Rain by Taeyeon

 

Author’s POV

“Please, Jonghyun-ah. Really, this is so important. I’m going back to Jindo now…. I don’t know when I’ll be back…”

His hand that is holding the hand phone is shaking, his voice as well.  Yonghwa wipes his sweat on the back on his neck, feeling so restless. He knows he has to make it, the two of them must make it no matter what happens, even if it’s letting go of their group’s comeback soon. He already packed his things and he just came back from the company, trying to finish all of his unfinished business in Seoul before leaving everything behind.

“I’m really sorry. I’ll explain everything soon.”

The door to his lonely apartment slowly opens as he hit his passcode and Yonghwa hastily makes his way inside. He doesn’t want to bother listening to more of Jonghyun’s questions and immediately cuts the line off. All knows is he need to take all his things and leave, live a new life with his love, hopefully.

 

 

“You’re leaving?”

 

Jung Yonghwa freezes right before he can take off his shoes when he heard that deep voice behind him. The sound of the door closed right before that that Yonghwa felt a chills running through his spine.

He dares to turn and his guess is right.

“What are you doing here?”

Yonghwa notices his cold dark eyes, filled with hatred but he doesn’t flinch at them.

“I’m the one who should ask that question. What are you doing here?” He ask coldly, hands in the pocket of his hooded sweater. “You should've stayed quiet like before and most importantly, you shouldn’t mess with other people’s property, Jung Yonghwa-shi.”

A soft ‘tch’ escapes from Yonghwa’s lips.

“Property? You think of Shinhye as a property? Get out!”

“I’m thinking… Getting rid of you before didn’t work, you just kept appearing. Maybe, just maybe now I’ll try to destroy you once and for all.”

Instead of feeling fear when he mentioned those words, Yonghwa suddenly bursts into laughter.

“You’re so pathetic. Even though you’re the son of the richest in this country, you are using pitiful measures to make a girl love you. But still, you’re losing, Kim Soohyun-shi. You lost to an average poor man like me!”

 

 

Kim Soohyun clenches his fist, his face reddens upon hearing those insults coming from the person he hates the most. Without warning, he takes out something on in the pocket of his sweater and aims it straight towards the guy's head before him.

Yonghwa flinches, his heart starts to race but he tries to keep his stance. He knows, that man wouldn’t have the guts to pull the trigger. The neighbourhood would listen, he won’t dare.

“You can’t take her away! You don’t deserve her!”

“And you do? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter