12

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yonghwa’s POV]

 

 

‘What’s wrong, Hyung? You’re moody since we got up on stage.’ Right after I dragged Minhyuk off stage, he starts to question me while staring at my face in curiosity.

 

‘Nothing. I’m just tired.’ That’s the only answer that I could think of.

 

‘Tired? That’s weird… Hyung!’ He suddenly gets excited and looks around before looking at my eyes closely.

‘Do you happen to dislike that girl? Miss Park… Park Shinhye? But she seems nice and she’s pretty too. Ayy, Hyung… You couldn’t possibly jealous of her – ‘

Hearing him saying that makes my head hurts. Shinhye, Shinhye, Shinhye…! When will you go away from my mind and my life?!

 

‘Stop talking, Kang Minhyuk. Aish! When will this party will be over?! Jungshin… Jonghyun…’ I scan the place around, looking for my band mates. Oh, I can see Jungshin, eating cakes at a table not far… Jonghyun?

‘Where’s Jonghyun?’

 

‘I guess he’s still up at the stage…’ As soon as I heard the word ‘stage’, my feet automatically move towards the stage and Minhyuk’s right. He is. That boy…

 

‘Jonghyun!’ I call his name and walk towards him and her. Aish! Why’s this heart’s still beating so fast?

‘Our performance ended long ago, right?’ I glance at her and she looks a bit intimidated at me. I really hate this feeling.

 

‘But I’m just getting to know this pretty lady here…’ I feel like dragging him like I did to Minhyuk but before I could do that, a shout’s heard causing all three of us to look at the direction of the voice.

 

‘Shinhye!’

Oh, it’s that guy. The ‘friend’ that Shinhye’s taking to the meal. Tsk, how sickening.

 

‘Oh, Soohyun?’

 

‘The prize… Don’t you want to claim it? Come…’

When he holds Shinhye’s hand, I can feel something inside me burning. Like there’s something telling me to break those hands apart. But then, I notice that he’s trying to pull her away from me and Jonghyun. Oh, he’s trying to protect his girl? Tsk. Happy, Park Shinhye?

 

‘Oh, wait! Jonghyun-shi. Nice to meet you. Sorry that we couldn't talk much...’ She bows and leaves the stage, with that pampered guy, still holding hands.

 

 

‘She’s pretty, right Hyung?’ I can feel Jonghyun’s nudging me but I still can’t get my eyes off of the couple who walking towards the sponsor’s desk quite far from the stage.

‘Hyung! What’s with you? You’re in your man’s period or what?’ He jokes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter