18

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

[Yonghwa’s POV]

I don’t feel like looking up to the world after all the treatment that she gave me this morning. After I gathered my courage to go to her house and apologize, she just chased me out even without letting me to tell her how sorry I am for treating her like I did before.

I realize that I was blinded by love that doesn’t even exist. Probably I was so blinded by the trickster’s shiny eyes or something else that I myself don’t even want to know. How sad my life is right now and it’s gotten worse when I stepped into the elevator. It’s that brat.

 

 

‘You’re from this company?’ I can hear the brat speak but I don’t have the feel to answer until the elevator finally reaches the ground floor. To me, I really want to leave this small box quick but before the door opens, he quickly hits the close button.

‘I guess you are. Well, Yonghwa-shi. I’ve wanted to say this since the first time I saw you back at the charity concert. You’re such a fool, the biggest fool that I’ve ever known but I thank you though. Thanks for leaving Shinhye for me. And don’t try getting close to her again or I’ll do whatever it takes to eliminate you from this industry or probably this world. You know who I am, right?’ His lips curl into a smirk after he uttered those words.

‘No, I don’t. Stop your gibberish and move. I wanna get out.’ I shoot another glare but he doesn’t move.

'Move, I say!' Frustrated, I grab his collar and scrunch the hem of his shirt tight.

‘Tsk2x.. Yonghwa-shi. It’s rude to treat me like this. You’re going to get it from me, just wait.’ He releases his hold on the button and put his hands on my shoulders. I thought he’s going to strangle me but instead, he brushes them as if he’s sweeping dirt off of my clothes and soon, the elevator slowly opens.

 

 

‘Soohyun-ah!’ Gasps can be heard and I shift my gaze outside at the voice calling the brat’s name. I quickly let go of my grip and look at Shinhye’s worried face. The pain struck me when she doesn’t even look at me.

‘What did you do to him?!’ I’m startled at her shout. This time she looks at me but that worried look’s replaced with a look of hatred. It’s the second time she shouts at me and that stings my heart more.

‘I was…’

‘It’s okay, Shinhye-ya. He’s out of control and tried to hit me, I guess but I understand. He’s stressed and all. Well, he is an idol, right?’ My head boils when the brat uttered those stupid nonsense. Hit him? I’m not that pathetic. I notice that his hand creeps onto Shinhye’s, squeezing it tight. I hate that sight to be honest.

‘Yah! You brat!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter