24

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter's Song: CN Blue - Cold Love

 

Shinhye’s POV

 

It’s obvious. My best friend likes him.

“Yah, what’s with the creepy grin?” She nudges my elbow while we’re walking towards the cinema.

“I know…”

“What is it?!” Boyoung whines, face’s getting red.

“You like him, don’t you?” I ask her playfully and poke her arm. We stop in front of the counter and after paying for the tickets, both of us walk closer to the entrance. Five more minutes.

 

“Want me to set you guys up?”

“Tsk, no thanks! I’m sure he doesn’t like me anyway. He didn’t even remember my name before…” Her voice’s getting low as she’s holding her head down.

“Yah, where did the confident Park Boyoung that I know go, huh? Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll remember it. I’ll help you. Soohyun doesn’t have a girlfriend yet.”

“Aish, stop it, Shinhye-ya…”

Boyoung just laugh it off and soon, we’re already inside the cinema to watch a movie on that weekend night. I could already see it, from the way Boyoung looked at Soohyun when we’re having out lunch earlier and how quiet and timid she’d become that day…

She obviously likes him.

 

Well, if both Boyoung and Soohyun are together, I’d be the happiest friend alive.

Will I?

 

***

 

These guys look so cool in this poster but when my eyes landed on that one particular figure, sadness starts to creep into my heart. His gaze in this picture seems so different and when I look back on our old school days, I feel even gloomier.

I am disappointed. But then, I remembered the things that he said to me when he came into my room a few nights back.

That he won’t give up.

But why so sudden? Was it because he and that girl had already broken up? Did he just realize his mistakes?

 

I let out a heavy sigh but suddenly, I can hear footsteps and they stop right beside me.

“Hello.”

I turn to that deep voice on my left.

“Oh, hello.” I bowed at the sight of that man. I know him, he’s one of them, one of the guys in the poster before me.

“Remember me? I’m Jungshin.”

“Yes. I’m Shinhye.”

“I know. I couldn’t forget you since I saw you on that charity night. And I think I know why. Yonghwa Hyung already told us everything just recently.”

I chew on my lower lip, now it’s going to be awkward.

 

“That Hyung’s a fool. He’s getting more miserable every day… I know I don’t deserve to give any advice to you, Shinhye-shi but Yonghwa Hyung seems to regret himself too much. I think you should try to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter