14

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Author’s POV]

 

The girl still doesn’t stop crying, trying to soften her beloved’s heart. She pulls out her headset and puts her cellphone to her right ear. Still not aware of the conscious Yonghwa at the backseat, Seohyun sniffs at Kyuhyun’s words.

‘I don’t think we should continue if you’re still with that guitar boy. It’s either me or him. Don’t you know how it feels, seeing you two, acting all lovey dovey out in public? It hurts, Seo-ya!’

‘Can’t you understand that everything was fake?!’ Seohyun’s slightly yelling and it seems like she’s really desperate for him.

‘I can’t understand!’ Kyuhyun also rises up his voice but then, he stops to breathe. After a short while, he starts to speak again. ‘Seo Joohyun, look at us. We’re fighting like this… Listen. These past years have been the best of my life. From our special duet stage back during SM concert up until the past few weeks, I’ll always cherish those memories. But since you entered that show with him, everything’s… Changed.’ He explains, trying to control his emotions.

‘I didn’t change, Oppa. I’m still Seo Joohyun. The Seo Joohyun who loves you –‘

‘Stop. Don’t say those things. It won’t work on me any longer. And I have to say this to you. Hyelim. She confessed to me before Wonder Girls went back to the States. And I-I said I’ll reconsider –‘

‘No! Don’t!’ More tears are rolling endlessly down Seohyun’s face. ‘You can’t accept that girl!’

‘But you and that guitar boy can?’ Kyuhyun lets out a small scoff.

‘Oppa… Please, think about it again –‘

 

Seohyun couldn’t finish up her words when the phone at her ear is suddenly snatched from behind. Feeling so startled, she turns to the back, hoping that it’s not Yonghwa who took the phone but no. It’s really him.

‘Yobsaeyo? Kyuhyun-shi? It’s Jung Yonghwa. Don’t worry. You don’t have to leave her because starting from today, this girl has nothing do with me anymore.’ He says firmly and throws the phone at the girl. With a wounded heart, he opens the car’s door and steps out of the car.

 

‘Yonghwa Oppa!’

He doesn’t turn back when she called his name. Even though he’s feeling slightly dizzy from the hangover, he tries to walk straight with pride that he still has left. However, the sounds of high heels are getting closer to Yonghwa as Seohyun’s running towards him while wiping her tears away.

‘Oppa! It’s not what you think!’ She stands in front of him, trying to block his way. She can’t possibly lose both guys and to her, if it’s not Kyuhyun, then Yonghwa can’t leave her too.

 

But before she can explain, Seohyun can feel a burning pain on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter