10

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

 

‘So, you made it?’ He nodded at her question and beamed at his girlfriend happily.

‘Listen, Shinhye-ya. I’m going to be famous like I always wanted.’ He pulled her into his tightest hug but soon, she pushed his body away feeling slightly sad because she had to accept the fact that he’s going to leave her.

‘Well, good for you but Yonghwa-ya.. Will you forget about me then?’ She asked, feeling a little doubtful.

‘Of course not! You, Park Shinhye, will always be the girl who has the top spot here, in my heart.’ He took her hand and put it onto his chest. She could feel his heart beating fast. Just as fast as hers.

She smiled, trying to get rid of all unwanted feelings. Yes, she did believe in him.

Until today.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

[Seohyun’s POV]

 

‘Seo Joohyun! I saw the pictures!’ I squint at his voice. Oh, he’s mad alright.. The pictures were uploaded into the internet so quick.

‘Oppa.. It’s not what you think. We’re just pretending, remember?’ I try to convince him but all of the sudden, I can feel someone touching my shoulder.

‘Hey, who’re you talking to?’ I quickly cut the line off after listening to Yonghwa’s voice.

‘Oh, no one.. My manager.. He asked about the photos of us..’ I laugh, trying to act cute and it seems like he’s buying it.

‘Well, let everyone in the world knows! I bet we’re on top of the search engine by now.’ He lets out a small amusing laugh and starts to wrap his arm around my bare shoulders. But I always feel uncomfortable whenever he does that. Sometimes I just want to push his body away but what can I do? It’s the only way to hide my relationship with Kyuhyun..

 

 

‘Okay, yeorobun..! Now for this annual charity night, we’re announcing the winner for the lucky guest who’ll win a special prize. He or she will get a meal certificate worth a hundred dollars and a special chance to request a song from our lovely guest, CNBlue.’ Everybody claps at the MC’s words.

‘Now, this hall will get dark for a moment and our special spotlight will shine on the winner. Ready everyone? Good luck!’ The l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter