05

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yonghwa’s POV]

 

I can’t believe my own eyes when I see Seohyun in her lovely dress. Her innocent face, the way she smiles really makes me want to fly.

‘Oppa, why’re you staring at me like that since you picked me from my dorm?’ She giggles cutely as she hooks her hand around my arm.

‘You’re just too beautiful. Glad that you’re mine.’ I whisper seductively to her ear but then she just hit my arm. She’s so cute when she blushes. We are now walking into the hall. I expect more cameras and important people in the industry inside.

 

‘Yongseo couple!’  I can hear people start to chatter our couple name. Somehow, I feel a little triumph inside me. Dating one of the most popular members of nation’s girl group. Now that’s something to brag about.

‘Oppa, you’re going to perform later, right?’

‘Neh.’

 

[Shinhye’s POV]

 

I don’t feel good as soon as I enter the huge hall. All this while, I was hiding behind Soohyun’s back, covering my exposed body. My bare shoulders, legs and the silly make up that Boyoung put onto my face makes me feel all sticky.

And the dress. It’s so short, exposing a bit of my thighs. Maybe I look so ridiculous that when Soohyun came to pick me at my house, his face expression’s so weird. His mouth went into an ‘o’ and he didn’t blink when he saw me. God, I really want to get out of this place..

 

‘Shinhye-shi. Why’re you hiding? Come, let me introduce you to my father.’ Father? I never expected this. He takes my hand and put it onto his arm, pulling me to somewhere. My feet’s starting to hurt because of Boyoung’s heels.

 

‘Abeoji.’ A middle aged man turns to face us, holding a glass of wine. A serious look on his face when he stares at me but when his gaze shifts t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter