.33

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye’s POV

A tear escapes from my eye when I can feel his crushing hold onto my wrist. It hurts but seeing his red fuming eyes has never scared me more. He inches closer and I can’t help but to push myself back but that makes him harshly pull my body closer to him.

“Soo-Soohyun-ah. Please –“

“Shut up.” His dangerous whisper sends chills to my spine and in the end, I just squeeze my eyes shut.

 

 

*click*

I can feel his hold loosens when we can hear the click sound from the door next to us. I have never feel so relieved when I saw Taemin’s head popping in between the door.

“Oh, Taemin-ah.” He says, turning his attention to my brother who seems very clueless of the situation. He already let go of my wrist and put his hands around his back.

But when I look at Soohyun’s face, fear still hasn’t escaped from me when I notice his expression. It changed into someone who hasn’t done any sin in his life, different from what I saw in his eyes not too long ago.

“Hyung. You came to send my Nuna?” He asks while opening the door wide.

“Yeap.”

“Y-Yah. You. You should be in bed at this time.” I stuttered and grabs Taemin’s arm. When I step my feet into my house, I already know that I’m safe for tonight.

“Aish, Nuna… I’m waiting for food from you…”

“Sorry, Taemin-ah. Hyung will bring food next time.” Soohyun says with a smile. But then, he shifts his gaze towards me.

“Shinhye-ya. Good night. See you.”

I can only nod, not wanting to look into his frightening eyes anymore. He then walks away and without waiting for him to reach our gate, I quickly close the door and lock it.

 

“Yah, Nuna. What’s with you? Ey, I know I almost caught you guys kissing, right?” He coos in an annoying manner, like the way he always does but tonight, I don’t feel the slightest anger towards my little brother. Instead, I feel so thankful towards this fella.

“Thanks, Taemin-ah.” I weakly pat his head and head upstairs towards my room. Even though he seems clueless at my acts, I don’t feel like explaining myself to him.

All I need is some rest after all this tiring things that happened today.

 

 

Author’s POV

The room is wrecked. Coffee table is broken, photo frames and vases are shattered into pieces. The bed is undone, everything is not in place. And sitting with his arms wrapped around his knees, Kim Soohyun buries his face onto his knees and let out a angry cry.

He’s frustrated. He knew, he could feel it. Starting from the moment he saw her eyes this morning up until the way she refused his kiss before. Even so, he still wanted to live and go along in her lies, her acts. She was pretending, her laugh, her smile, everything was a lie, he knew but he still wanted to believe.

But when she refused her kiss that night, he couldn’t hold it in anymore. He had to use force.

“I gave you everything, I did everything but why’re you keep hurting me?” He cries in his tears.

 

If he wanted, he would just take that girl and lock her up inside his house but no, that would not make anyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter