26

Fixing A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Soohyun’s POV]

 

I grin at the sight of the huge words on my tablet screen, feeling some sort of triumph inside of my chest. This should be enough, for now. And there will be a little more to come. After putting the tablet onto my desk, I grab my phone and dial that particular number.

“Thanks. I appreciate your help.”

“Yeah… Finally, I don’t have to be associated with that cow anymore. Thanks to you too.”

Tsk, from the sound of her voice, I know that she’s such a manipulator. What a great job she’s done to gain all the sympathy of all the people. I cut the line and dial Shinhye’s number. I wonder if she already knows what happened to Jung Yonghwa.

 

“Hello, Shinhye?”

“Oh, Soohyun-ah. What is it?”

“You okay?” I carefully ask.

“Yeap. What’s going on?” So, she still doesn’t know…

“Ah, nothing. I just want to ask you out for dinner, if you don’t mind.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Soohyun-ah. I already have another plan for tonight. Let’s go and eat another time, okay?” I sigh in mild disappointment.

“What kind of plan?”

“Mmm, there’s something I need to take care of. Bye.”

She hangs up soon after that. Well, she will know soon after. I take back the table on my table and read back the article. All I hope for when I do this is for Shinhye to forget that good for nothing person and move on. It’s as a revenge for Shinhye’s side as well. She will be happy after this, right?

 

______

 

[Yonghwa’s POV]

 

It’s so damn hard to get to the place where we’re supposed to perform today. Even though Manager Hyung asked me to stay inside the dorm and stay quiet, I just can’t stay put. I already promised Shinhye that I want to show her something at the place. I squeeze my eyes, my head’s throbbing in pain as we’re already inside the vehicle. There were lots of reporters who’re swarming us at our dorm before.

“Yah, there’s another article. SNSD’s Seohyun witnesses that CN Blue Jung Yonghwa has been acting weird since these past week.”

“What?!” My head boils at the headline of the article that was read out by Minhyuk.

“Yonghwa seems to be associated with something when she realizes that he was having phone calls from unknown person since early this week. During their visit to the popular club in Gangnam on that reported incident, Seohyun had noticed that Yonghwa didn’t seem to be enjoying the party and saw him taking a weird substance from an unknown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter