The first stage

143 TILL THE END

“HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT IM NOT DOING THIS FRICKIN PROGRAM” You burst when Sungjong pulled out into the living room. The PD looked at you with wide eyes, “Minhee ssi please co-operate with us, if not… please do it for Infinite” she said with pleaded eyes.

 

You couldn’t stand the atmosphere in the living room where everyone trying to get you to film the episode. “Give me a minute to think” you walked back into the room. Dongwoo sighed and looked at Sunggyu.

 

“Hyung, what do you think will happen?” he asked and looked at the floor. L got up from his seat and threw away the script, “That brat is being so stubborn” he hissed and walked to the room. He was about to knock when you opened the door.

 

“I will do it” your eyes were a bit red but it was not that visible. The PD smiled and you walked over to her, “What do I have to do?” you didn’t look into her eyes. She was satisfied that you didn’t rebel, “all you need to do is…” she explained the script and you listened well.

 

You puffed your cheeks, ‘That brat is being so stubborn’ L’s words rang in your head and you clenched your fist. Sungyeol patted your back and smiled at you widely, “Thank you so much Minhee-ah” you just gave a short nod. “Let’s just hurry and get this over as quickly as possible” you said without emotions.

 

Hoya heard you and gave an awkward laugh, “neh… PD-nim you heard her” he signaled and walked to his position. Woohyun looked at you and turned to the leader, “this is going to be long”. Sunggyu sighed “You got that right”.

 

“Minhee, there is a luggage outside. You will have to carry this bag with you and that when you ring the bell.” The second in charge explained to you again and handed you a small carry bag. You nodded and walked outside. “Minhee ssi” you turned around and saw water rushing to you.

 

You gasped and turned your wet face. “What was that for?” you looked up and saw the stylist with a bucket. “Mianhae, I was told by the Director” she bowed and walked away. You held onto your bag strap and walked to the door.

 

Cameras followed you as you pressed the door bell. ‘Is this a joke or my punishment?’ you felt a lump on your throat as you began to tear up but you held it in. ‘Not in front of Infinite oppa’, “Who is it?” you heard Dongwoo’s voice.

 

The door opened and a gush of wind went pass. You felt your head go blank and your legs go numb.

 

*Thud* you fell on the ground, Dongwoo’s eyes widened. He went blank as well but he continued thinking that they added it in the script. L came from behind as soon as he heard the sound. “What happen?” L asked in panic, he turned around and eyed the PD.