Worst Comeback

143 TILL THE END

*Minhee pov*

 

The month went by real fast; L oppa stared at me as I packed.  Suddenly I felt his arms around my waist, I could tell that he didn't want me to leave yet but then he understands why my parents were acting up like this all of a sudden.  "I will still be around" I said as I closed my bag.

 

"I know...." his voice came out weak and I chuckled.  "I will eat my medicines everyday" I comforted him. But then I don't think I can survive without him by my side.

 

L oppa hugged me tightly and I rested my head on his broad chest.  "Let's get some sleep so that you can have enough energy to talk to your parents about their future son in law" he pulled me to the bed and cuddled me.

 

The night went by in a snooze and we were greeted by the sun rays, I didn't want to open my eyes yet, I am not ready to face my strict mother.  I was living a happy life with L oppa...

"Wake up, Minhee. Jagiya~" I blushed at his voice and opened my eyes. "Let me stay longer, I will leave by the afternoon and you don't have schedules" I gave him my puppy face.

 

*End of pov*

 

You walked out of the room to take a shower and then Hoya frowned at you. "Minhee-ah, when are you leaving? Can you go later? Woohyun went to get some grocery with hyung. He said he wants to cook something for you before you leave" Hoya yawned and then Sungjong came out of his room when he heard his hyung.

 

"Hyung is coming back soon, just stay for a little bit more" he said with pleading eyes, you stared at him and smiled. "Alright" you said short and walked in the bathroom.

 

 

 

"Lunch is READY!!" Sungyeol shouted and you laughed at him. "Yay~ finally" that was all you could say apart from thank you to Woohyun and the rest.

 

It was time for goodbye already and you looked at L who carried your bags. "Don't you just wish that Minhee faints here and we can have her stay longer" Sungyeol said and everyone glared at him. "Out of all things you want to happen, you prefer to have Minhee faint?" Sunggyu said and squinted his eyes, not wanting to look at his team member any longer.

 

You shrugged and waved to each and every one of them.

 

You stood in front of the elevator, L wasn't talking, it was only pin drop silence until the bell decided to ring as the door opened.

 

"So... You are going to stay with your parents again and we won't be able to sleep with each other again" you heard L say and nodded. "I will still call you and meet up with you if you are not busy" you tried to comfort him.

 

"Who is going to look after you... I mean, why can't you just tell your parents ‘Hey I have a boyfriend named Myungsoo and I love him so much so I want to live with him..... and he is’...” before he could continue, you reminded him about the lawsuit that was going to happen if you need didn't go home by the end of the month which was today.

 

L frowned, "I know..., oh and manager hyung even allow me to visit you when I am free" he smiled widely and you stared back with open eyes. "He knows about us?" you grew nervous and L patted your back.

 

"No he doesn't because your boyfriend here is an actor, remember? And he knows how much we care for you"

 

At the front of the gate was a luxurious black car, "whose car is that?" you couldn't help but ask. It was so clean and it was also the latest release in the market.

Before L could answer, you recognised the butler from the house. "Ahgassi" he bowed and you turned to L with a sigh.

 

"It’s time for me to go now" you felt faint from saying that. L frowned and nodded but he didn't stop himself from giving you a small peck on the lips before he passed your bags to the butler. "Call me when you reach home" he waved and you stared at him through the window.

 

"I love you" I whispered and he smiled. "Take care" he mouthed and then the car went off, L stood there until the car disappeared from his sight.

 

 

 

 

"Ahgassi is back" the butler said as he went to give your bags to the maid. The house changed a lot, new glassy chandeliers and marble floors. Your room was even extended to a bigger size. Actually double the size.

 

"There you are, you brat" you heard your mother's voice and turned to greet her.

 

"Umma" you smiled and she gave you a pokerface. "Don't block the way and go into your room already, I am too busy to even look at your face" she was looking at her papers.

 

"Umma, it's me... Minhee" you said sweetly as you cooed.

 

"I know it you... Now move or else you will be doing your chores the next minute" you were confused but then you followed her instruction to not block her way.

 

You made your way to your room and sat on your bed.

 "I have changed, can't you tell?"

"I guess I should I have stayed with Infinite then" tears began to flow which made your sight blurry.

 

'Don't give up yet. Life isn't going to end here. You will still get a happy ending' you tried to comfort yourself but tears still flowed down your cheeks.

 

Just then your head began to ache and it seemed like it was telling you to run away.

*BAM BAM BAM*

It felt like someone threw multiples of daggers to your head and then dozens of arrows hitting the bulls-eye. You tried to withstand the pain and then your eyes closed.

The pain was gone

 

The worst was that you didn't get to listen to L's voice; you didn't have the chance to.