School? Nooo~

143 TILL THE END

“No appa no~” you cried in your blanket. “You are going to be late an----“ before he could finish his sentence, you got out from your blanket “fine~” you stomped out of your room and turned back “Let this be the last time” you walked to the bathroom.

 

Your mother stood by the stairs looking curious as he walked down. She smiled widely when he gave her a small nod; hurriedly she went to the kitchen and made her bacon and egg for breakfast. While your father made your kimbap for lunch.

 

After washing up, you lazily walked out of the bathroom. You leaned on the railing and saw them sitting by the table eating breakfast. You sighed silently and walked to your room slowly; you looked at your latest toy Rikamaru and frowned. You picked it up and faced it towards you “Maru-ah why is school so important that they always… like always force me to go” you whispered to it.

 

You turned to the night stand and saw your then latest gadget ‘the Samsung galaxy player’ which you eventually got right after your release from the hospital. You skimmed through the songs in it and noticed that the battery has almost drained out. You wanted to scream badly but then when you heard your parents calling for you again. You actually did shout out.

 

“Yah~ umma, appa I am not going to school today!!”

 

-----------------

“Bye~” you waved at them in the car and turned around with a big frown in your face. You poked your cheek and walked in the hallway to your locker. “This ~” you placed your bag inside and took out the subjects text books with you.

 

 “Sungyeol oppa, take me back home” you stared at his poster on your locker. “Ouch!” you turned around and saw Minhyung, your classmate looking at you weirdly. “Yah, you already know that he is my bias so stop giving me that stupid look of yours” you said and walked away

 

Class ended and you silently picked up your belongings and walked to your locker again to get your lunch. You opened your bag and pulled your lunch box out. You walked to the cafeteria and didn’t find any space available so you walked to the grounds where lovers were.

 

“Aish… get a room and do what you want to do!!” you shouted at them before sitting down on the bench. “urghh” you opened the lunchbox and revealed your tasty lunch.

 

Because you were so stubborn and spoilt, that was how you lived your high school days… alone.

Even if someone tries to befriend with you, it would always have the same result. It was them betraying you so you promised yourself not to trust anyone around. Schooling like a loner wasn’t fun but it was satisfying your needs which no one knew.

 

“Appa, pick me up… it’s getting late”

Once you reached home, you would always get an afternoon nap. Then one day your parents asked you again of what you wanted. Feeling annoyed at the repeated question you thought for a while “I want to stay with Infinite” you answered before heading back to your room. “Honey you know that it’s impossible” you stopped and looked at them. While shrugging you smiled “then stop with that unnecessary question... I have my own money and I will buy it myself”

 

That same night, you woke up from your nap and noticed that no one was at home. You sighed and the TV. A smile plastered your face “Infinite… Infinite~~” screams were heard as they performed in their latest comeback. You looked at the time and chuckled “fate brought us together” you put your hand in front trying to catch Sungyeol as he appeared.

 

After the performances there was an ad about a TV program to be aired. It was an audition program for a specific role needed. Before any more details were being said, you switched the channel boringly.