Found but still

143 TILL THE END

‘Somebody help me, help me help me’ you head only had those few words in your head. You still tried to blink as if it would help you recover your eye sight. “Do I have to wait until they get back? Will I be blind forever?” you said to yourself as you hit your back to the wall several times now. “And can you smile? Before the dawn...” you tried to calm yourself as you sang Infinite’s songs. Tears trickled down your chin as you thought of the impossibilities of them coming home earlier.

 

The phone rang and you tried to stand up but the numbness in your legs prevented you to. “I need to answer the phone” pulling yourself with the help of the handle on the wall, you took small steps to the door. “Ring ring ri—“ the phone stopped and your shoulders dropped. You still continued to make your way to the door, hoping that the phone would ring again. When it didn’t go as you wanted it to be, you dropped down to the floor; hopeless again.

 

Wiping away the tears, you smiled in the dark. “Just take a nap. A nap will help, I think” you close your eyes slowly and clasped your hands together.

 

-------------------

“Job done well, kids” the managers praised Infinite as they got on the vehicle. Woohyun stopped his steps and looked at the head manager, “Hyung, did you call home?”. He nodded and then furrowed his eyebrows, “But Minhee didn’t answer the call. I think she was busy” he shrugged and patted Woohyun’s back lightly for him to get on. L who was behind heard the conversation, felt different about it. “Hyung, how many times did you call?” he waited for his answer but it seemed like it wasn’t heard at all.

 

It has been five hours since they left the dorm, three hours in the MBC stage and two hours for the dinner. “Hyung, what did you say about Heeyoung? You like her don’t you?” Sungyeol poked Woohyun as he tried to walk, drunk from the party. Woohyun rolled his eyes as he held onto him to prevent his band member from falling down the stairs. “Yah! Don’t ignore my question, or else I will go to Myungsoo” the drunk member smiled widely. L ignored his friends as he ran up the steps.

 

Hoya hiccupped and stopped his steps when he heard L’s footsteps from the level on top. “Kim Myungsoo, why are you running up the steps so fast? Are you trying to prove that you are more athletic than I? Pch” he hiccupped and pulled himself up the steps. Sunggyu saw the dancing machine and laughed, “Wahahaha what happened to our most athletic Lee Howon? Wahahaha” he held his stomach and walked past him, making Hoya smirk. The rest walked up slowly except the maknae who went up the elevator, ‘What is wrong with all these people?’

 

*Ding Dong*

The door rang and you still didn’t budge from your small five hour nap, the door opened by L and he walked in normally. He searched the living room and walked lazily to the bathroom, he twisted the door knob but it was locked. He knocked but it there weren’t any replies. ‘Is that Sherlock inside?’ he chuckled and walked away to the chair.

 

Minutes later, the rest walked in. Woohyun ran to your room and L looked at him, watching his moves. “Hyung, she is in the bathroom” L said and pointed towards the room. Sungyeol and Hoya sat together and hiccupped simultaneously. “I.need.the.toilet” Dongwoo whispered out loud and L looked at him with disgust, “hyung keep it in for a little while, she won’t take that long. She has been inside since I came up” he said and Woohyun looked at him.

 

“What? She has been in there before you came up? Do you think she is even alright inside?” he walked towards the bathroom and knocked, Sungjong and Sunggyy joined. “Minhee-ssi are you alright?” Sunggyu called. “Minhee-ah answer us” Woohyun knocked again loudly.

 

Slowly, you turned in your nap when you heard the door knock. Opening your eyes, it remained the same. “Yah, Miss Sherlock. Did you cut your tongue inside?” L’s voice was heard along with Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong. “Are you guys back?” you asked them at last. “Yeah, we are. Are you feeling alright inside?” Sungjong answered back and you frowned. “How long have you been inside there?” Sunggyu asked. “Ever since you left” you were honest, you wanted to get out quickly.

 

“Open the door” Woohyun banged on the door; L stopped him and smiled small. “Let her, she must be constipating” he chuckled and walked off like nothing happened. You frowned and shook your head, “Can you open the door for me?” you tried to push yourself from the floor. “Waeyo? The door can’t open?” Sungjong walked off for the keys.

 

Unlocking the door, the three of them waited for your exit but when they saw you didn’t come out, Sunggyu got inside and looked around. “Minhee-ssi where are you?” he looked from left to right. “here” you called out, L walked back to find you. “Are you trying to play hide and seek?” he looked at the corner and saw you trying to get up. “What’s wrong?” Woohyun’s voice froze him, L stood on the spot as he saw his hyung trying to lift you up. You shook your head but still didn’t look at him.

 

“Minhee-ah, look at me” Woohyun said and a frown was placed on your pale face. “I can’t see anything” your eyes began to water. L stared at you, ‘what does that mean?’ he waved his hands in front; you didn’t blink or look at him. His eyes widened and took a step back in shock, “hyung, is Minhee blind?”

 

“Call the ambulance!!!” Woohyun’s voice echoed through the dorm.