Should I say Thank you?

143 TILL THE END

You called your mother back, “yah I’m busy so get it yourself” you quickly hung up. You crossed your arms and leaned back on the chair gloomily. You sighed and furrowed your eyebrows. In one shot up finished your drink and walked out. Holding onto the bags tightly you looked around nowhere to go. “Aish” you gave up and walked in the direction to get your mothers mail.

 

“I’m here to get Mrs. Go’s mail” you asked as you bit your nails. You looked around and waited for them. You walked to the chairs and sat down. You played with your hair and then you went to your shopping bags. “Here” the receptionist handed you a brown folder together with an application form. “Miss, do you want to participate in our next program---“ without letting her to finish her sentence you grabbed the folder and walked away.

 

She watched you walk out the main door and pulled out her phone.

 

You pushed the folder inside your bag and flagged a cab to go home. ‘Thanks to that lady, I don’t want to hang around anymore’ you puffed your cheeks arrogantly and looked outside of the window. Just before you got out of the cab, you blew your bangs to the side and paid the taxi driver. You slammed the door shut and stormed in the house.

 

You threw the folder on the coffee table and ran back to your room. “URGHH!!!” you placed the bag on the floor and jumped on your bed. “I hate it so much!!” tears swelled up your eyes. You took out the things which you bought from town and placed them in their appropriate box which you sort out before. As you placed your pendant in the jewelry box, you noticed that your nail art was spoilt.

 

Putting the bags in your closet, you pulled out your pajamas and got ready for your shower. You took a glance at your school bag and scoffed. “No homework for me” you walked out. You hummed in the shower and then sneezed. “Aish who is the bloody person talking about me behind my back” you quickly washed up and got out. You wore your clothes as soon as you dried yourself.

 

Throwing your clothes in the washing machine, you went back in your room. Putting on your headphones and listening to the latest songs which you downloaded from the music shop. You smiled at Infinite’s Japanese pronunciation for their ‘Be mine’ track. “They are good in everything” you hugged your toy and rocked it side to side.

 

Being oblivious that your parents were watching you until you had your headphones pulled out. “Appa!!” you whined and stared at him. They had different expressions on their face, not the usual where they always give in to you. “eomma~” you walked to her. “Pack your bags now”.

 

Eyes widened, “waeyo?” you kept your tears from flowing. Having thoughts clicked in your mind, you nodded “araso, I get it” you pulled out your luggage and threw your clothes inside. Taking your phone with you, you walked out of your room. As soon as you reached downstairs you hoped that they weren’t serious at the moment.

 

“Why are you still standing there?” your mother shouted. You turned around as soon as your tears rolled down your cheeks.