Going alone

143 TILL THE END

“I can walk on my own, I am not yet handicapped” You glared at Sungjong and Hoya who held onto your hands when you got off the van to the dorm. “What if you hit something and go blind again?” Hoya said in a low tone and you turned to him and glared again. “Are you cursing me?” you frowned and began walking. Sunggyu held onto Woohyun since he knew that he would do the same as those two. “I don’t want to see her getting into trouble and we all have to go to the hospital again” L sighed to himself but you heard him. Rolling your eyes, you turned back to the front and then BANG.

 

“Minhee!!!” they all surrounded you as you pressed your palm on your sore forehead. “Wow thank you Hoya-ssi, I can’t see you” you pouted and dodged the pole to walk to the dorm. Dongwoo turned to Hoya and shook his head, “yah be careful of your words next time. Just make sure that the truth won’t slip out from your mouth” Hoya nodded and zipped his mouth and pretended to throw the keys behind him. “That better not be found soon” Hoya watched his hyung walk away and he rolled his eyes.

 

Strutting into the dorm, you opened the door and your eyes widened. “SURPRISE!!” Sungjong’s voice was heard and you saw him coming out with a cake in his hands. “What the--- Sungjong-ssi how did you get here so fast?” after you finished your question, he smiled widely and placed the cake on the table before clutching onto his stomach. “I ran up the stairs from the back door” he panted and gave a thumbs up to his hyungs who were behind you. “This is all Woohyun and Sungyeol’s idea” Sunggyu said and Sungyeol jumped with happiness when he heard his name being called out.

 

“Congratulations on winning the tattslotto” L slumped down on the couch and you blew a raspberry at him and gained a small glare.

-----------------------------------------------

A month went by and you grew weaker as time passed and you didn’t know why. You couldn’t sleep at all because of your head ache which you hid from all the members. You did not want them to worry since they were busy with their schedules. Sunggyu walked in suddenly and found you wide awake, “Oh I’m sorry” he apologized and turned to walk out but then he halted and walked towards you. “Why are you still awake at this time?” he asked and you shrugged, “I couldn’t sleep” you told him and he patted your back. “Close your eyes and wait for a while. Don’t think of anything, just relax” he explained and you smiled.

 

“I will try once Sunggyu-ssi gets out” you giggled and he rolled his eyes. “Goodnight” he ruffled your head and walked out. ‘It’s been a month now, I should at least go and see the doctor’ you bit your lips and hoped that it was just insomnia or stress. Closing your eyes for a second you opened them again afraid that you would fall into the blind trap again. Looking up at the ceiling, you thought of your parents and tears fell ‘I wonder how they are doing?’

All of a sudden you felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom, vomiting everything out you sat by the toilet and clutched onto your head from the pain. ‘I need to go to the doctor, this pain is killing me’ you rinsed your mouth and cleaned up the mess. Walking out, you saw that Sungyeol was looking “Why are you still awake?” you walked past him to the couch for a rest before going to bed. “I heard some sound from the toilet so I came” he answered and turned to your direction. “Was it you that was vomiting?” he asked and sat across you.

 

“It’s a normal thing to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night” you said with your eyes closed and Sungyeol shook his head, “I know but you were vomiting, are you sick?” he grew worried when you nodded. “I don’t know what happened but I just felt nauseous in bed” you sighed and rested on the hand rest. Sungyeol stood up from his seat and sat beside you; he lifted your head from the sofa and made you rest on his shoulders. “What are you doing?” you sat up straight and stared at him. “I may have an image of a choding but I am a man and I know that it’s not comfortable to sleep like that” he said and pulled you to rest on his shoulders again. “So you should keep quiet and sleep” you heard him and rolled your eyes.

 

“Whatever, even if you are my bias I don’t need your shoulders to sleep on” you got up and Sungyeol held onto your hands. “What? I’m your bias?” he grew excited and you pulled your hand away, “aniyo, I don’t have any bias” you walked off while the idol sat there and sulked.

------------------------------------------------

“I WAS SURE THAT SHE SAID I WAS HER BIAS” Sungyeol said on top of his voice to his best friend, L scoffed and covered his ears with his headphones. Hoya turned around and faced him, “I wouldn’t believe her if I were you because these day she had been repeating her mp3 with my voice” he smirked and Woohyun chuckled. “Shut up before I stuff things in your mouth” the manager growled and they all snickered. “Yah you all heard him---“ Sunggyu turned around. “KIM SUNGGYU” the manager stopped the car and glared at him, making the leader turn back to the front with a sigh.

 

Slowly, you opened your eyes to the sun light and sat up, resting your back to the wall. Minutes have passed and you finally got out of bed to get ready to get out. Looking at the mirror in the bathroom, you noticed that your face was paler than before so you put on lip stick to hide your pale lips. Taking your bag, you locked the door and headed out to catch a taxi.

“Seoul Hospital please” you said to the driver and you watched the buildings go by as you made your way to the big hospital.



 

A/n: Hello everyboday~~~

Just wanting to write to you all just to ask... 'How is the story so far?' >_< I hope i am not making you bored with it

To all the comments~ If you are wondering if I am ingnoring it. I am not but because I get too happy to see your comments my mind go BLANK O_O

Smile-cheeks and the rest: I <3 your comments ^_^

...........................

Up until now im on TEAM L

kekeke and you?

But WOOHYUN IS really sweet~~~ I think I might join his team >_<