Trouble

143 TILL THE END

Sungyeol got out of his bed and saw that L’s bed was empty, scratching his head before he headed out to the bathroom; he took a small peek at the living room to find his friend. ‘Where is that Myungsoo?’ he shrugged and did his business before continuing his sleep. The morning came fast and Dongwoo woke Sunyeol up which shocked the rest.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you suppose to be the last to wake up?” Sungyeol jump out off his bed with wide eyes. “Go and wash your face, I am going to wake the rest up” He mumbled and got out. “Did Myungsoo even sleep on his bed?” he asked out loud and shook it off.

 

Sunggyu raised his hand with a look of defeat on his face. “Dongwoo-ah, you should at least let us get ready to get up instead of forcing us to keep our eyes wide open” He nagged with his eyes closing. “Sunggyu hyung, your eyes are closing” Dongwoo said and Sunggyu immediately opened them with a sigh. Woohyun looked at the leader from the corner of his eye with pity. “Dongwoo hyung should calm down, what is so special today?” Sunggyu continued to nag.

 

Woohyun looked at Hoya and Sungjong at the couch and shook his head with a low chuckle. “Where is Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked for the nth time and they all looked at each other before turning their head to Minhee’s room. “It’s not that inappropriate to sleep with your girlfriend, right?” Hoya said when he didn’t hear anything from them.

 

“Yes it is inappropriate!”

“Minhee is still a minor”

“What did Myungsooo think he was doing?”

 

“Well, it is alright especially when your girlfriend need extra protection” Woohyun told them and they all nodded after some thoughts. “Yeah, you’re not wrong” Hoya rubbed his eyes.

 

“L still did not inform me this before he went” Sungyeol complained and Sungjong rolled his eyes. “That is because Hyung forced Myungsoo hyung inside” Sungjong explained with made Sungyeol gape with his mouth open.

 

Sunggyu got up and walked towards the room, he turned the knob slowly and the rest of the members gathered behind him. “Sungjong, cover your eyes in case something happened inside” Sungyeol said which made the maknae glare at him, “L hyung is not that kind of guy”

 

Minhee was seen snuggling next to L as he hugged her close to him. Awe’s were heard especially when they saw L’s hand was used as a pillow for Minhee to lie on.

 

==================

 

Feeling your body filled up with energy, you opened your eyes slowly and saw L still sleeping next to you. Forgetting about the previous night, you almost jumped and pushed him away but then you just smiled shyly at him.

 

You began to trace your finger lightly on his face as you stared at him sleeping soundly. L stirred a bit before opening his eyes to see you looking at him. He chuckled lightly and smiled softly at you. “Why are you laughing?” you asked in a raspy voice.

 

“It’s quite amusing how we are sleeping on the same bed and staring at each other” he smiled and pulled you closer to him. He rested his head on top of yours and stared at the view from the window.

 

“Ahem” both of you heard coughs and you looked at the door to see Sungyeol. L sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes. “I guess that you had enough of staring”.

 

“Ani~ Not enough, I came here and saw you two hugging each other while sleeping like half an hour ago. Now can both of you get up to have breakfast” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and skipped away after he closed the door.

 

You looked up at him with a smile, “Sungyeol is really something”. You got out of the bed and quickly went to have a fast wash up. Dongwoo chuckled when he saw you come out of the bathroom, “Minhee-ssi, did you have a good dream last night?” you heard the member tease and you blushed.

 

Woohyun placed a bowl of porridge in front of you and sat next to Sunggyu. “You are pretty lucky that manager hyung did not come early or else...” he placed his hand near and his neck and gestured a killing action.

 

Sungjong nudged Woohyun and laughed, “hyung is a bit exaggerating” he raised his eyebrow and Hoya shook his head. “Just have your breakfast and ignore these immature kids” he said in a low voice and Sungyeol rolled his eyes, “yeah yeah yeah dancing machine”.

 

==============

 

Days went past and it was another day for a check up, this time you went alone. “How are you feeling?” you heard the doctor ask as you took your seat.

“Feeling better, I think” you smiled and saw the files on the desk.

“No symptoms recently, I’m feeling normal” you told her and she got up from her chair with a thermometer.

 

After checking your body temperature and some scans, it was seen that the spreading of the cancer cells had slowed down, surprising the doctor.

You smiled widely at the good news and the doctor stared at you with smiling eyes. “Something good happened recently” she said and your eyes widened.

 

“H- how did you k-k-know?” you stuttered and she chuckled. “I can see it, silly. You and the young boy from last time are together” she surprised you again and you nodded.

 

“Wow, I think I should start being a psychic” she patted your back and you laughed.

 

You left the hospital with a smile, the first time.

 

Getting back to the dorm you saw two managers at the living room; you stopped your steps to greet them. “Minhee-ssi” one of them said and you looked at him.

 

“Your parents are back” he said with a frown but you didn’t see it. “Really?” you smiled widely and then one of them passed you a paper.

 

It was a paper stating that your parents are filing a law suit to sue Woollim for kidnapping you which didn’t make any sense at all. Your forehead creased as you continued to read. “We have to take you home by the end of the month. I will tell Infinite about it sooner” he said and you nodded.

 

You didn’t see anything big with going back home; it’s just separating you and L. It wasn’t like you are not allowed to see him anymore. The funny thing was why are they sueing Woollim for kidnapping you when they forced you out of the house.

 

One thing went in your head. ‘Unless it’s for money’ you didn’t believe it, it was better for you to find it out yourself.