Worried over you

143 TILL THE END

You woke up late in the morning the next day after some late night thoughts. Walking out of the bathroom in comfortable clothes, you grabbed your bag and walked out of the dorm to the super market for grocery shopping.

 

“Yah Yah Yah!!” You quickly turned around and saw some people arguing, sighing with disappointment you flagged a cab to the nearby market. Taking a few minutes in the supermarket to get some ramyun and some meat, you took a walk to the street vendor for some ddeobokki.

 

----------------------------

Author POV

“Sungjong-ah did you get the keys to the practice room?” Manager asked from the van as they came back from their schedule. “Uhh keys? I don’t have it” Sungjong checked his bag and frowned. The manager sighed and took a right turn to the dorm, after a minute or so they reached the building. “Sung—“

“I will go” Both L and Woohyun called out at the same time, Sungyeol stared at them weirdly.

“Seriously, when did both of you want to get the keys? Especially when the elevators are not working today” he said and chuckled. “Something is fishy”

Dongwoo tapped on Sunggyu’s shoulder, waking him up from his nap. “Oh why are we here?” he rubbed his eyes. “To get the practice room key” Hoya yawned as he turned off his Ipad.

“I need to get something from my room so I will get the keys, okay?” Woohyun nudged L who was next to him. When the younger nodded, he got out of the van and ran inside.

Pushing on the elevator button, Woohyun cursed Sungyeol for lying about the elevator not working. When he reached the level to their dorm, he quickly opened the door. The dorm was not the way he expected it to be, the TV wasn’t nor any noise from the dishes since it was lunch time.

 

“Minhee-ssi?” he called out as he picked up the keys from the table. When there wasn’t any response, he walked to her room but he couldn’t find her. He knocked on the door of the bathroom but the door opened up revealing it empty to him. He began to panic, “Minhee-ssi?” cold sweat formed on his forehead.

 

He felt his phone vibrate, he answered the call and heard the leader nagging.

“Yah Nam Woohyun, how long does it take to get the keys?” Sunggyu said on the phone.

“Hyung, Minhee isn’t here in the dorm” He said in a worried tone.

“Bwoh? Minhee is not there?” Sunggyu asked out loud for the others to hear. When L heard the leader, he looked up at him with worried expression.

 

Woohyun reached the van and threw the keys to Sungjong as he entered, “where do you think she is? Do you think she is anywhere near?” He asked and shut the door. The manager ignored Woohyun and drove off to the company building.

 

“Hyung, Minhee-ssi is missing right now. You know her condition right now; don’t you think we should go look for her in case something happens?” Woohyun asked and the manager gave him a glare. “Nam Woohyun... stop your annoying act and practice” He left the room making everyone speechless.

 

“Aish” Woohyun kicked the floor and threw his bag to the corner, making his bandmates stare at him. “Hyung... noona will be back in the dorm once we get back, she isn’t as weak compared to the day she was admitted to the hospital” Sungjong comforted him.

 

“Let’s do this quick and get back” Sunggyu shouted and clapped twice before Sungyeol ran to turn up the volume.

 

--------------------------------

On their way back to the dorm, L looked out of the window; staring at the trees until he saw a familiar face on the streets walking in the same direction as them. He turned his head to try to see her face but when he did, he shoulders slumped when it wasn’t the one he wanted to see.

 

‘Yah Kim Myungsoo, why are you worried over that sick brat? She even called you a mood swing princess last night. She doesn’t deserve you to worry over her’ he puffed his cheeks.

 

Opening the door, L smelt a sweet aroma filling the house. He panted hard since he ran up the stair, surprising the members especially himself. When he saw you coming out of the kitchen with food in your hands, a smile formed on his face but it vanished when you turned to look at him.

 

“Oh Myungyeon unnie is back” you teased and placed the plates on the table. The others walked in; Woohyun felt relief all over him when he saw you. “I made dinner for today” you said as you took off your apron and looked at the seven with tired faces.

 

“You didn’t have to, Minhee-ssi” Hoya said as he wiped his sweat with a towel, you smiled back and looked at the ground. “It’s alright, I want to cook for—“ all of a sudden a face appeared and you waved your hands to shoo it from your head. “Minhee-ah are you alright?” Sungyeol asked and you nodded. ‘I don’t know why that princess appeared in my head’

 

While taking their quick showers it was already past midnight and you fell off to sleep waiting for them for dinner. An anonymous saw you sleeping on the table and smiled softly, ‘I’m glad that you are alright’ he placed a blanket over your shoulders and walked away.