Sudden Happenings

143 TILL THE END

“This is the fifth time I am riding this horsey thing” you pouted as you was pulled to the line again and again. “Sunggyu, I am tired” you complained to him but he did not pay attention to you. Turning to the side, you could see the rest of them smiling and then in the corner there was L who was smirking and giving his loser sign towards you. Before you could stick your tongue out at him, you were pulled by the leader and then he disappeared all of a sudden after he placed you on the seat.

 

Turning around to find him several times, you grew tired and gave up after a few turns. Just before the ride started, the horse moved a bit which startled you. “Don’t look back” the voice which you liked and also the voice which you didn’t want to hear was heard. “Kim Myungsoo, why are you here? Where is your grandpa Gyu?” you said in a bored tone. He chuckled which made your goosebumps rise but you withstood the sudden action. L, being the annoying yet charming prince placed his arms around yours and held onto the handle in front.

 

Shocked from his actions, you turned back and saw his pokerface. “Ahem Kim Myungsoo ssi, if you don’t mind, I would like you to take your hands off my handle.

 

“Five times in a row is not fun!” Sungjong yelled as soon as you got off immediately, leaving L to get off by himself. “Maknae, I agree with you” you puffed your cheeks and felt the heat from the sun. “I think we should head home now” Woohyun announced and you agreed as you made your way to him. Both of you walked to the van and he opened the door and gestured you to get in. He followed afterwards and sat in front of you. The rest came in later when you fell off to sleep while waiting for them to buy their snacks.

“We have reached~” Hoya said as he opened the door, Sungyeol shook your arms and pinched your cheeks to wake you up. “Minhee-ah we are at home now!” Sungyeol yelled as he noticed that you didn’t have any reaction. “Dongwoo hyung, she isn’t moving. I think we have to take her to the hospital” he panicked. L who was halfway to the main gate heard everything, froze on the spot and walked back to the van.

 

Getting on again, he hit your face several times and the rest of the members walked back and forth. Woohyun took out his phone to call for the ambulance but was stopped by L. “Stop! This is her April Fool’s trick. All of you can go upstairs and I will wake her up” he said and they nodded except Woohyun who stayed back. “Hyung, I can manage by myself” he gave an assuring look and the hyung smiled small before headed to the gate.

 

Hiding his panicking face from s, it was restored as soon as he was alone with you. “Yah, it’s over now. You can wake up” he poked your cheeks few times. “You won’t want me to kiss you to wake you up, right?” he warned and there wasn’t any movement. “I’m coming, you better not fuss about it in the dorm” he talked to himself as he leaned in to her lips. Just in time, you opened your eyes and witnessed the one centimetre a part portrait of you and L before you pushed him away.

 

“What was that about? Were you playing all this while?” he glared at you, making you confused. “What do you mean? I thought there was a ghost sitting on my stomach. That is why I woke up but then in reality there was this guy call Myungsoo close to my face” you crossed your arms and looked out of the window.

 

L raised his eyebrow and chuckled. “Stop doing that” you interrupted his chuckle as you tried to rub the goosebumps away. “wae?” he looked at you with eyes wide like saucers but as you giggled at his expression, he smiled small and pulled you out of the van. “Myungyeon unnie is being really nice to me today” you held onto his hand tight as you couldn’t hide your happiness.

Unaware of the time ticking in the clock in the limit of happiness, your smile faded in just a blink when both of you reached the dorm. Dongwoo turned around just in time to catch the scene where L pushed you in front of him as he pulled his hand away from the hold. He chuckled and pulled you with him to the living room with the others while L travelled behind to listen to his hyung in case he saw what happened.

 

 

“What took you so long to wake up, Minhee ssi. Did you just turn into a dead sleeping person just like Dongwoo hyung and Myungsoo?” hearing the second name made you scowl in annoyance because of his attitude when both of you walked in the front door. “I don’t like to be the second Myungjoo” you teased and crossed your arms. “Hmph Myungjoo, just another stupid creation of yours” you heard him mumble as he made his way to the bathroom. ‘Yeah, walk away like that. You coward thing who doesn’t want to confess to the girl he likes’ you pouted to yourself and sat up straight when you thought of what you just said in your mind.

 

-‘what do you mean confess to the girl he likes? I don’t even know who he likes’

-‘He likes you babo’

-‘Oh he does not. I admit that I like him but that bipolar is just a serious bipolar’

-‘ahem, did you just forget what happened in the van? He was just a centimetre away from your face. You witnessed everything there’

-‘maybe there was something in my hair?’

-‘I give up! Think what you want to think. You should know where your life is heading. Time is definitely going and it will not come back. If you want to continue acting like you aren’t interested in him and continue to make him worry for your sudden coma then I am going to bed’

 

 

“Minhee ssi” Sungjong shook your arm and you jumped from the seat. “I am feeling sleepy, I will talk to you tomorrow. Good Night” you waved and walked to your room slowly thinking to yourself again.

 

Sitting on your bed, you looked at the door and then in a second you were lying on your bed. “Sudden coma? Was that the reason why I couldn’t wake up until I felt someone important next to me?” you sighed and shrugged the topic off, thinking that it was ridiculous of having a sudden coma.

 

-----------

 

On the way to the hospital for your second check up, you turned to your right and noticed Sunggyu and Woohyun sitting next to you. “Are you feeling nervous?” the soft voice asked and you shook your head as his answer. “Woohyun-ssi, I have never been nervous before” you said in a straight face which made Sunggyu burst out in laughter. “Minhee-ssi, have I said that you were cute before?” he was still smiling widely which hid his eyes cutely but when you shook your head, his happy face was replaced with a shock expression. “Jinjja? Then I must have been really rude?” he sighed and you giggled.

“Hyung, you weren’t rude or nice. You were always quiet until the minute you want to make a comment” this time you nodded and he chuckled.

 

Sitting on the seat, waiting for your name to be called out made you feel nauseous all of a sudden. Going to the washroom several times didn’t help and that made the two celebrities worry.

 

“MINHEE-SSI” the nurse finally said your name and the two accompanied you in the room. Inside you saw the doctor smiling at you warmly, “how are you?” she took a peek at your report and then at Sunggyu who seemed new to her since only Woohyun came with you last time.

“I am feeling a bit sick. I think it isn’t related to the disease, most probably because of waiting for my name to be called out” you chuckled lowly. The doctor smiled and leaned forward a bit before asking about your condition and any new symptoms.

 

You were reluctant at first about the latest happening so you kept it to the last. The doctor noted everything as you explained until you paused and looked at Woohyun. Thinking of what your mind told you the previous night.

 

“I am not sure about this but is there any symptoms where you just go into a sudden coma?” you stared at her for her to answer as she began to think deeply. Sunggyu turned to look at you with a sad expression as he thought that it would be something bad.

 

 

 

“I guess we need to have a full check up” the doctor looked up at you.